Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you prefer a short or long series? - Minitokyo

Do you prefer a short or long series?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 21 of 21 « Previous 1... 17 18 19 20 21 501 total items

I like long series cuz I tend to not want the story to end.

short is better, becos i don't have to always chase after them XD 30 or less i think it's ok.

I prefer short stories, but I find it kind of sad when it's over (the good ones).

Shorties are best. It's harder to spoil them and they are more interesting, because the author doesn't try to save the protagonists nor... Well, usually all seinen and so are short, and those are most fun for me to read, so I choose short ones xD

depends on the anime for me! i like long series like naruto and bleach. i like short series like digimon and fushigi yugi.

missclawa

missclawa

Yume Sora? Wings

Personaly I like short series if it's something soft like a shojo manga
otherwise, when it's a shonen like D.Gray-man or One Piece, I prefer much more long series

QUANTO MAIOR A S

long mangas are the best because there are more of em to read shot storys r good but i allways want more so the more the merry-er

thesleepingdoll

thesleepingdoll

? Frozen Rose ?

I think 30 eps are fine (as long as the anime has a happy ending).

omona! ?(

I prefer longer ones like about 100-200 episodes =)

I love the middle one though, but if I hav to choose between short >< long, I'll choose short :D

if it's manga then I love it's long xD, I dunno why but I just like it xD

Hakuouki?Kimi ni Todoke?Akagami no Shirayukihime?etc.

I like Shoujo mangas and Bishies, but I don't read Yaoi & Yuri ^^?

I prefer a good series, can be any length, as long as it can hold me.

0123xdc

0123xdc

?????

long series like naruto or bleach getting boring by the time... (reborn is an exeption^^)

i think 12 or 25 eps are perfect :D

I depends on the plot really... ex : if it's some cute romance story, just make it short and enjoyable.

long series

Quote by BloodWolfXI don't care if it's a short or long series, as long as it has a good story.

orenjikaze03

Certified NanoFate/YukaNana Fan

To me, a normal length anime is around 24-26 episodes. And then, a short anime season would be an anime with 10 - 13 episodes and a long one would be those who stretch from 52 - 72 onwards.

Hmmm.. it depends on the series, since there are those who can fit a whole season in a short spanned anime. And those who can't fit it in a 24 episode anime. But for me, I'd prefer an anime that's around 24 - 26 episodes.

I personally think that 52 episodes and above are a bit long but... hey if the story is good, and it deserved to be longer, why not? =D And I like short anime too, they usually have good stories. =D

Killgroup

Killgroup

Cato-san

I actually prefer shorter series', 30 is normally the maximum episodes (without counting consecutive seasons) I would aim for, I like for the story to end, even though at the end of anime I'm usually sad that they've ended, it's a vicious circle, eh? :P

Some anime I would like to see go on is the likes of Rosario + Vampire into season 3+, but I'm almost sure the company that was animating them went bankrupt or something and they had to drop it?

I'd also like to see a proper season 2 for Haruhi Suzumiya, not just filler episodes -.-. (Need to damn movie to come out on DVD and subbed! :3)

Both is fine length doesnt matter

page 21 of 21 « Previous 1... 17 18 19 20 21 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.