Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Halloween Contest! - Minitokyo

Halloween Contest!

Group announcement by Dark-Wallies

page 1 of 1 9 total items

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Well, its about time we started that Halloween contest we've been talking about!

Lets get started, shall we?

This contests theme is to create a creepy, spooky, scary (whatever synonym you wanna use) wallpaper.
A few ideas could be: Simply making a wallpaper out of your favorite moment depicted in a horror anime or manga.
Or, if you want to, you could take a non-horror image and make it downright creepy. If you take this approach, make sure that the finished product looks believable. So if, for instance, you use a scan of a smiling, cute little girl, she better look like she'd fit into the horror situation (meaning she shouldnt be looking so blatantly adorable).

The wallpaper does not have to depict a scene or situation, nor must it have a scenic background. The main rule is that it be somewhat scary. Now, not everyone scares the same as others, so make something that scares someone you know, or make something that scares you.
The character can also be with evil intent.

Guidelines:
- Minimum size: 1280 x 960 or 1280x1024
- Wall must be dark
- Maximum number of entries per waller: 2
- No collaborations
- Prizes-banners
- Creativity is the key, people! So be creative. =P
- You may choose to replace any entrants with a new wallpaper if you want to as long as it's done before the deadline.

Deadline: October 31st, the great day of Halloween!

If you have any questions, ask away! ^^
Beware, since its Halloween-themed, try to finish your entries before or on Halloween. It will be difficult to extend it.
well we all have whole month. So get ready and start right away :D
We also hope we will have many entries as before :D

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

finally the announcement is here :)
Well,it's now finally time to find a suitable image which won't be so easy...wish me luck ;)

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

finally :D
of course im in :D

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Yeah! I can't wait to get started!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Alright! Time to start rolling~! XD Goods luck, everyone!

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

anit4e

anit4e

A happy cookie! >3

Ahhh nice one! :)....time to think what to do then! ;)
Good luck everybody! XD

Signature

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

it's finally here XDD good luck everyone!
i shall get workin!

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

oh btw if you make more then 2 dark wallies that are considered as entries you can change it with one you submitted before :D

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

I'll amend the rules with that. o:

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.