Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CGK R2 Wall Contest - Minitokyo

CGK R2 Wall Contest

Group announcement by Code-Geass-Knights

page 1 of 1 5 total items

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Since Code Geass R2 has ended, its time to have a wallpaper contest, so here's the deal on the rules and stuff

Rules
Number of Wallpaper: 1
Characters: No Lelouch and Suzaku Can Be As Zero Or Not
Theme: Peace After War
Deadline: October 31st
Judges: Ryo & Kitten

You are to pm the entries to me and Kitten

Theme Explanation: Make A Wallpaper Based On The World After Lelouch's Sacrifice, Show How Peaceful The World Is Now Or Rather The Theme Is Peace After War So Show Happy Things And Such [No Depressing Walls]

Edit: Those who saw this post earlier on the blog, the deadline has been extended.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Whoo, Good Luck Minna~ <3

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

i hope i can make it on time ;)

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

XDD good lucks

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

so we really are having a contest!
hmm...i'll try to participate....as much as I like the theme it's not something I can work on so fast...the suddenly lack of time isn't helping plus my mouse broke... >.<

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.