Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Character FAQ/Profile: Broly, The Ledgendary Super Saiyan - Minitokyo

Character FAQ/Profile: Broly, The Ledgendary Super Saiyan

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

- Bio
I'm going to tell you about one of my favorite characters. Broly the legendary super saiyan. Broly was born on the same day as Goku with a powerlevel of 10,000. King Vegeta ordered him to be killed. Before this happened he was in the same room as Goku who was crying due to Broly's large power. Goku's constant crying angered Broly as a baby and he hated Goku for it. Soon after he was was stabbed and thrown out. Later the same day Freeza destroys the planet. Broly survives the explosion even with the wound and transports his father and himself to safety. Later on his power continued to grow. He constantly destroyed planets and people as a child. His father became fearful of his power and attracted a mind control device to him so he could control Broly. Years later he broke free of the mind control and became the legendary super saiyan.

post edited to remove excessive amount of pics

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Unless you have a certain question about this character or want others opinions about this character then please do no create threads like this. Especially when you post an excessive amount of images. I've edited your post to remove all those pics. Next time you make a thread don't create one for the sole purpose of creating a biography of a character. That is not the purpose of threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

jlobo177

Today is a gift, Don't waste it!

i really don't get it

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.