Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 YOUR LAST MEAL WOULD HAVE TO BE? - Minitokyo

YOUR LAST MEAL WOULD HAVE TO BE?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

>.< Ok, your on death row -_- , and you get to choose whatever you want for your last meal.SO what would it be? ^_^'

(Sorry Just really bored...... :sweat:)

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

A Whopper combo from BK : )

Fried chicken XD

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Garlic bread, pepperoni, bacon, and pineapple pizza; angel hair pasta with pesto sauce; cream soda; and red velvet cake

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

RewYnd

RewYnd

Still Waiting...

Corn Beef Patties... the way Mom used to make them... sigh..... Good Times

Signature
We may be miles apart, but our hearts are still one
I'll be waiting for you, to continue what we have begun

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

An Italian soda - made the way I like it, penne rustica, mac and cheese, cheesecake, and my mom's creamed peas.

If it were my last meal... I wouldn't care about calories or not having vegetables.

LuckyShadow

LuckyShadow

hypnotiq luck

I think it would depend on what i would feel like at the time, but i think i would want a huge stack of pancakes with some syrup..... oh yeah that would be great!

It's not about when you arrive, but about the journey to your destination.Signature Image

Heck, I would eat something that would put me out of my misery is an instant. Waiting for execution is a grim time (can take a long while), and I'd rather not go through it. Another idea would be some magical potion that helps me escape from there, and somehow without anyone going after me (something like teleportation + identity change, and you did say ANYTHING didn't you?).

a all sort of nation food spread for me.cause eating is good

A good, large, juicy burger. I'm a burger man. Simple.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm that's a hard one...so I would do a combo idea...stuff crust pizza and a raw steak..hell I'm going to die anyways might as well kill myself before they even get the chance ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

raw eggs over rice. :)
If I'm going to die, then I'm not worried about salmonella or whatever raw eggs have.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Wine and cheese.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would say eel sushi.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Give me a giant steak. Marinated filet mignon with a potato. Maybe a good soup and salad before hand. And of course dessert.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

eel sushi isn't wise, what if you're given a pardon ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Steak, fried rice, mashed potatoes with gravy, noodles, spagetti, wine, and whatever is good and expensive.

Whatever... thats not junk...XD...

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

jake09valencor

jake09valencor

Learning tO Fly !

any of my grandma's best meal ! ~

Signature Image

Chocolate icecream with green tea chocolate on top with some dark chocolate pocky.

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

fried fish w/ soy sauce! hawaiian delight (pizza w/ pineapple as toppings), a big mac, coke, sushi, udon, roasted chicken, roasted herring, chicken mushroom!

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

a soup, but i have no idea how it's called in english.....

grilled fish

seafood

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.