Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Castlevania Scans Deleted - Minitokyo

Castlevania Scans Deleted

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

botchii wrote at 10-26-2008 ~ 05:45am

Quote: yothsothgoth,

The scan you have submitted ([url={url}]Saccubus & Armster[/url]) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

Feel free to share your image at the Anime Pictures Dump.

I apologize for still being new with submissions, but I would appreciate some help.

Both submissions were deleted for the above reasoning:
-Saccubus & Armster - http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/356388
-Mathias & Rinaldo - http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/356390

There are other submissions in the same category that also have some wording with them so I don't think that's why they were deleted.
I thought they were clean as well as large enough, especially since there are others from the same artbook here that were accepted.
May I ask what was the reasoning behind it? Perhaps I just overlooked some things?

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote: - The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.

Neither of those scans had a single subject that met the size requirement, only two subjects that were too small.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I've read the FAQ and Policy quite a few times and I can't believe I missed something that obvious. >_<
I'll try to be more observant in the future.
Thank you for letting me know. :)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.