Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hisui no Shizuku Hiiro no Kakera 2 info - Minitokyo

Hisui no Shizuku Hiiro no Kakera 2 info

Tagged under Hisui no Shizuku

page 1 of 1 5 total items

epsilon86

Scanner

epsilon86

Epsilon

The studio/ producer for this game is IDEA FACTORY / DESIGN FACTORY

The illustrator for Hisui no Shizuku Hiiro no Kakera 2 is Yone Kazuki. She is a wonderful artist and i think she deserve to be known and have a category listed.

It is loosely translated into English as Scarlet Fragment, is a japanese visual novel created by idea factory directed at the female market, known as an otome game. It is first released in 2006.

if you know other info regarding this game or it prequel / sequel, you are welcome to share.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Hmm.. It's looks interesting :) I'm really liking the characters. I would have loved it more if the trailer I looked at was completely CG-ed <3

Trailer I watched -> http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24914.html

All the information I can get on the plot of this game is this: 'A unique adventure game that deals with the relationships between characters in a small village.'

It seems like a dating sim with some action mixed in with it.

aestalitz

Scanner

aestalitz

Hisui no Shizuku is the sequel, therefore it is also known as Hiiro no Kakera 2.

Hiiro no Kakera is the original first one, the characters are all different. However the characters do have a mini appearance in Hisui no Shizuku ~Hiiro no Kakera 2~.

The third series has just been released in August this year, called "Soukoku no Kusabi ~Hiiro no Kakera 3~". The characters are the same as the first game.

I haven't played the first or third games, only the second. ^^; But since this topic is on the second game anyway, the game is in a visual story book style i.e. you pick the choices which will further unravel the story. Wrong choices may end up in bad endings like you getting killed off.

epsilon86

Scanner

epsilon86

Epsilon

Thank you Melmay and Aestalitz for the info. aestalitz, you seem to know alot abt this game. That's cool! I wouldnt mind if you share more on the prequel and sequel even though i put this topic in Hiro no kakera 2. It is the only topic listed in minitokyo that is relevant, I will like to know more abt the game. The characters are so beautiful and i will like to know more abt them.

aestalitz

Scanner

aestalitz

Well, I've only played through Hisui no Shizuku once and my knowledge of Japanese is veeeeery limited, so storyline-wise, I'm probably not the best person to ask. XD

But uhm, the gist of the HnS game is that you play as Suzu, the "tamayorihime" (directly translated to "bead-night-princess"? =_=; ). The guys are your guardians who protect you. As it is a dating sim, you can make them fall in love with you. XD

I heard the gameplay for Hiiro no Kakera and Hisui no Shizuku is slightly different, but since I haven't played the first game I don't know how different it is.

I forgot that there's also Hiiro no Kakera ~Ano Sora no Shita de~. Some people say it's more of an extra story and not a sequel, but I'm not sure too.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.