Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 cheap food to make and tasty - Minitokyo

cheap food to make and tasty

page 1 of 1 7 total items

any ideas guys?

i need a change in our family menu XD

i dont want to eat the same things again and again :D

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

Instant Noodles

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I have limits to what I can eat...but there are a lot of those frozen family meals in the freezer department stores...dunno where you live exactly, but I find stirfry is good and there were many a times that we had rice with sugar, butter and cinnamon for supper, but then again I grew up poor so my mother always found cheap things for us to eat that would put food in our stomachs and keep us full...there are also those dreaded hot dogs, to this day, because of being also raised on them, I can't stand to eat them...hope that's a start

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I guess you could alwyas lookf or good recipes that use cheap stuff Iam sure they are out there somewhere.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

tell me about ur actual menu then I will say what u need! :}

Two recipes I love, minimal effort... might make you sick if you eat it too much though.
*salmon+salt+pepper, cook in oven for 8 min.
*severely undercooked egg over rice.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

what did u eat everyday?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.