Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where did your user name come from? - Minitokyo

Where did your user name come from?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

^_^' So minna, setsuna desu....
I've been wondering where everyone thought of their user names around here. Was it original or something you just heard from somewhere?

I got mine "setsuna11" when I was learning Japanese, Setsuna meant sadness or sorrow and 11 from Code Geass.. then it sort of went up by itself...

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

with memine comes form my lvoe for Lacus being my number 1 and the 81 is kind of personal where it comes from.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Well Mine came from the following things.

Raven: One of my favorite poems is Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven.

Silver: One of my favorite colors

Rose: One of my favorite flowers.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

yothsothgoth - is a variation of what was painted on a wall in a Steven King novel called Needful Things. The scrawled name on the wall came from H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos. The real name was Yog-Sothoth. It takes the form of a bubbling mass, but is in fact an older, powerful god in the Mythos who is 'the gate and the knower of the way'. Its been suggested that Yog-Sothoth's name may be a rough transliteration of the Arabic phrase "Yaji Ash-Shuthath," meaning "There is no peace at the gates."

...weird huh? ^^

It came from my favourite gundam character. He has main character in Gundam F91, when in Crossbone Gundam he had alias name, Kincedou Nau ( sometime it's translated in romaji Kincado).

kirei23

kirei23

Shoujo fan

haha mine= it was your fault! :D well, you taught me about that 'severed mouth woman' thing. after you left the house, i searched about it in google and leared about that 'watashi kirei' and 'watashi kire' thing. after that, 'kirei' was stuck in my head, so that's what i used. then..the numbers were supposed to be '16', the usual number i use since its the day of my birthday. but for the first time, i used '23'. because..it was the first thing that popped into my head when i said 'kirei'! so there it goes.

oh! and tricia-chan.. ^_^ After you actually left the house that day, after you said that 'setsuna' meant 'sorrow', I actually got curious and also searched it if it was true. but according to google and according to my japanese dictionary here at home..it means something like 'moment'. oh well then..please comment me tricia-chan! you're so cold! ^_^

the candle flame of thought, seems to shine it's brightest, in the darkness..

Signature

My comes from a fantasy name generator, plus "cait" means "cat" and I've always had cats as pets so...

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

mine comes from my name: jasmine
and I wanted something different and I like mint hence: jasmint
and 285 being my birthday ^^

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

Well, my name: Unslain_Dragon.... Well my favorite animal alive now or in history or fantasy would be dragons..... i thought it would be kool is there was a nice dragon in one of my stores that could change from dragon to human to dragon and it could also change into any other thing it wanted too.... also it couldn't be slained so it's a Unslained_Dragon

merged: 11-03-2008 ~ 12:29am
UNSLAINED-DRAGONS-OF-ALL i really wanted it to be Unslained_Dragon thats my username almost anywhere.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

my user name is came fron an anime which is called Eremendar Gerad^^

oceansoul

Soulless Automaton

From a song I like.

Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
With strawberry gashes all over - Strawberry Gashes by Jack Off Jill

I got mine from the bar code tattooed on the back of my neck.....

No seriously a bunch of usernames I tried came up taken so I got mad from having to retype crap used the most random meaningless string of letters I could think of.

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

my came from a company.

Robin Sena

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Two fighting games

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Mmm my ex and I used to watch Nana together and She was like "Oh you should make a NobuxD and I should make a HachixD!" So I did and I stuck with it. Fairly easy to remember and I think it's a good name to keep. (If you look up NobuxD on google, You'll pretty much see me on almost every link :])

mine is : Lady from devil may cry 3 :)

KUWAIT! <3

Chocolate because i love chocolate and Marijuana because i like hip hop and sometimes hip hop sticks to this drug:D

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

My name comes from because I play games almost 24/7 and I was born in the year 1991.

mine is from tsukihime plus part of my inital

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

Mine came about when I saw that "QueenofAnime" was taken! :( In every other site I've ever signed up on, I always put in "QueenofAnime" so I was a little miffed that I couldn't get it here.

And to make matters worse, the person who took that username here on MT took the name and never came back! >=(

So, after thinking up a few usernames I ultimately didn't like, I figured, "Well, hey! If that person isn't coming back, then I can be the ORIGINAL Queen of Anime!" And thus, my username was born~! :nya:

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

from my e-mail address. Then again i got my e-mail address when I was in 4th grade and i wish i chosen a different name for MT.
Oh well.

it comes from a sicilian joke: iokopokomaioko is the name of the most skilled japanese football player 8d

iokopokomaioko=ioko poko,ma ioko=(in italian)gioco poco,ma gioco=i don't play that much,but i play^^

I was bored and my friend recommended it but its an old one have other ones though. Like"aerojohn", I love the band Aerosmith and John Smith is a common name so there you have it.

First initial, last name. I've had this id forever. It was my login id for the computers in high school.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.