Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who first motivated you to join Minitokyo? - Minitokyo

Who first motivated you to join Minitokyo?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

kirei23

kirei23

Shoujo fan

or should I say..who introduced Minitokyo to you?
who opened your eyes to such a world?
what led you to such a community?

was it only your curiosity, your friends, or your will? :)

Anyway, as for my case, it's my friend who introduced this 'world' to me. :]

the candle flame of thought, seems to shine it's brightest, in the darkness..

Signature

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

it was my will with me I stumbled on this place.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

nobody motivated me to join. I just found this minitokyo and decided to join

>>>>>>>>>>>

I stumbled upon it and joined, don't know anyone here that I know in personal life. I originally came for the scans.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

^^i will say is my friend^^he introduce me that this website can download many many high quality wallpapers and scans.^^so i joined it.well,it is really didnt disappointed me at all.there are many wallpapers and scans here.^^i want to collect them all.

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I found this site while I was looking for anime pictures, mostly of chi, I think...
I stayed on here because I liked it, and also I found out that the boy I liked was already on this site too...

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

My beloved onii-chama Akaiken XD

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

yinyangAio1

nobody special

I found this site a while ago while being bored at high school and searching for anime pics for my computer background! XD I finally decided to unleash myself onto the unsuspecting members of this community :p So far it's been great! XD

Tired of trying, sick of crying...I may be smiling but inside...I'm dying

i like to join forums because chatting is fun:D

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

My cuz and 1 of my friends told me about this place. Seems like a good place to watch anime and all, besides all that i'm looking 4 someone.

is it ok if i'm joining not because who, but what? :p
when i googled about TRC, i found one great wallpaper of it, then i came, i join, and voila ^^ here i am

rika23

rika23

?-?????

well, i clicked on my friend page XD and goes here X3 i'm interested on the anime scan most (at that time)XD

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

DefectiveGears

DefectiveGears

screwing up all your machines

Approximately two weeks ago my windows crashed and I had to reformat my hard drive, I was looking for some new wallpapers when I stumbled onto the site, aaah I remember it like it was yesterday..... :P Anyway I thought the site looked good so I joined.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

During middle school, I was friends with a member who introduced me to the site, and had me join, on the spot, at our local library (hence the quick-looking username I have). Since early high school, we haven't spoken to each other, and I miss her quite a bit.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

Google did, when I was looking for pics for drawing and rp characters.

Nothing. I just know there are sooo many good wallpaper here, so i join. But now my hobby in MT is give any comment to everyone thread, and i enjoy that ^^

it was my will!there are a lot of quality woek..

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.