Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tekkaman Blade Collection 1-3 (I have similar scans to submit) - Minitokyo

Tekkaman Blade Collection 1-3 (I have similar scans to submit)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

valiantzero

valiantzero

The Local Tekkaman

Hi Minitokyo Mods,

I'm trying to contribute more Tekkaman Blade scans as there is currently a dearth of scans in the Tekkaman Blade section (a good anime). Thus, I'd like to know why the following three scans were deleted:
1.) Tekkaman Blade DVD Collection 1 - Tekkaman Blade - DVD Collection One by valiantzero
2.) Tekkaman Blade DVD Collection 2 - Tekkaman Blade - DVD Collection Two by valiantzero
3.) Tekkaman Blade DVD Collection 3 - Tekkaman Blade - DVD Collection Three by valiantzero

Was it because the characters were too small? I have quite a few others scans in the queue to submit and I've been spreading them out to grab attention that art is being actively added to Tekkaman Blade. As I don't want my new scans deleted in a similar fashion and I'd like these rejected scans to be resubmitted somehow (with corrections if needed), I'd really appreciate feedback. Thanks! :)

TekkaZeroX (on AnimePaper.net)

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by valiantzeroWas it because the characters were too small?

Yes.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.