Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kuroshitsuji: What do you think about it... - Minitokyo

Kuroshitsuji: What do you think about it...

page 1 of 1 21 total items

darknym

darknym

NymCorleone

I've been searching for this interesting anime, because the art is quite good, well I think so [I bare it thanks to vitaamin] :pacman:

I've just watch the first episode and I like it very much Kuroshitsuji Episode One You may know the Kuroshitsuji studio is Square Enix X3 better... The ending is nice [I'm alive! by Becca] the opening is very interesting [Monokuro no Kisu by SID].

A friend said Sebastian is girl-fanservice. I say Young Master is good *

In the shadows... In the bottom of the sea.
I will find myself.
And you bastard, will burn in hell... jo jo jo

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

lol awww thank you ^^ . thats the whole point of my kuroshitsuji project, to encourage people to watch it, even though i didnt know anything about it when i first started the vector.

i have to say i am addicted to the manga, although the scanlations are coming along slowly. the manga is awesome and the art is just gorgeous.

the anime storyline moves rather fast, at least in my opinion. i mean i feel like the whole jack the ripper storyline was so rushed and really took the suspense out of the story. i dont know what deeper mysteries are int he show so maybe it is appropriate. the anime version manages to capture the humor quite well, something that the manga somewhat struggles with. but the dark-eerieness is not as pronounced in the anime which makes me verrrryyyy sad. the only horrific parts so far are contributed by ciel's voice actress who does a pretty good job of making him kind of creepy (BUT SOOO CUTE XD). and of course the anime is no where near as pretty as the manga.

sebastian DOES have alot of fangirls, but omg i hate the anime version of him, he just looks less bishie which makes me >:[. i do hope they bring grell back because hes so delicious and jun fukuyama really outdoes himself with grell's evil voice. by outdoes i mean that its a really unique voice for him, not as hot as his lelouch/takashima voice though, naturally.

the main thing that makes this show for me (other than art) is the characters, they are soo funny XD

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

darknym

darknym

NymCorleone

I've found read-online-manga with good scans of the manga, translated in english [of course *0*]... Awesome!
I liked in the anime, all those dark parts *w* lovely... it reminds me of Sweeney Todd [english. meat pies, ovens, all that lovely stuff]

Ciel voice, it's like listen the best serial -sexy- killer ever!
All the characters, are funny, more the Maid X3 she's so accidentally funny... XD
I like anime, because it has the colours needed to be a good creepy anime x3

I will find myself.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Ciel cross dressing is adorable~

darknym

darknym

NymCorleone

Quote by ShokuCiel cross dressing is adorable~

HELL YEAH! I wan to make that cosplay x3

I will find myself.

I so love it! I totally love Sebastian, he is soooo.....sigh.
Im also reading the manga and so far, I think they covered the first manga arcs pretty well, but I also think they've made the anime a little more softer then the manga (and the jack-the-ripper-arc might have been a little rushed now that I think about it).
But nonetheless, the anime is great. :)

Galtrann

Galtrann

Sticky and Sweet

First I fell in love for the images of this anime, I really like the gothic style of the characters, as I love supernatural themes I thought this anime could be good.
I watched the first epi and I really like ! I was stunning with the style of the anime, was better that I think...
The atmosphere of suspense combined with comedy leave the anime even better.
It was worth having seen! ^^

Tenin

Tenin

hmmm... i watched the first seven episodes, but that was because i had nothing better to do since i was waiting for three other new anime to come out, and i did like the graphics and i guess it had a little humor in it, but i reall didnt like the story line. it was kinda slow and was kinda point less.

Why is it always the uncle...

i have to agree with vitaamin.. the arts in the manga is better than the anime..
but the anime is nice also..
hrm.. i only watched ep 1 so far.. and intended to watch the series once i've download a load of them (i.e. until the series end) coz i hate waiting..
but i guess now i have to watch it soon..

Signature

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

Agree with Vitaamin too but still anime is nice also like Snowrabbit said
Like some forum out there that said:
'Kuroshitsuji like union of Hellsing and Ouran Host Club at same time'
Maybe it's right and more important, I love Ciel and Sebas-chan of course ^^
Ne ne.... I had agree with Shoku too
Ciel is adorable (more cute) when dressing like a girl
Hope to see him with more dress ^^ (hidden dream from me ^^")

Me too wants the return of Grell ^^ Jun-sama is so worthy and is able to fit every character, in my opinion.. I didn't read the manga, but I think the anime is good.. I like both Sebastian and Ciel, they're a good match, which make the anime really brilliant

okay I'll admit at first look I didn't think I was going to enjoy it but I really do enjoy it. I find myself looking forward to the new episodes every week.

darknym

darknym

NymCorleone

The manga is quite good than the anime [I've been reading, while the breaks I took during my investigation -university-]
I'm waiting for new anime episodes... so slow but it worth!

I will find myself.

Kuroshitsuji is a very good anime, since the first episode it became one of my favorites, Ciel is sooooo cute! and Sebastian is soooo Handsome!

Krystall

Krystall

krystall-giri... yum... :]

i love this anime and manga! :)
i prefer the manga, but the anime is very funny too. ^_^
sebastian is so hawt. ;w;

Tenin

Tenin

i didnt like it... i watched 6 episodes and there was some good times but... idk, it just isn't for me.

Why is it always the uncle...

I have seen the first episode and i have read a little of the manga. it's really good drawn but I do not fancy the the story. but it's funny serie and good draw style>_>

it's a lot of fun. sebastian is fab and they make me giggle.
I haven't finished the series yet, but I really do like it. Pluto is cute too :D

I love the anime and manga! One of my new favorites and not just because I'm a fan-girl of Sebastian. I enjoy the plot and everything else and it also has some humor in it. Anyone who hasn't seen this should watch it. ^_^

i love the manga! although I've stopping watching the anime because I tend to compare too much with the manga version. I wish they put that demon dog in the manga. He was so cute X3
I wish they would license the series so I can buy the manga.

It's super nice but as usual it's not the same wit the manga sad.....
The ending was so i dunno i wish it didn't end that fast.
They make a good team together the butler Sebastian and Ciel lol....
Nice anime recommended to everyone to watch it

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.