Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan location question - Minitokyo

Scan location question

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I apologized in advance if this isn't the right location to place this question I wasn't sure where to post it.

I have a scan and seen other scans that are in the unknown category despite the fact that they are named.

Mine though I have not seen the series it tells in the scan the name of the series. I titled it as such and placed it under the 'Other Category' but now I find it under the 'Unknown Category'. I have seen other scans that are marked from game XYZ (for example) and they too are under unknown.

I thought the 'Unknown Category' was for scans you don't know the anime, manga or video game it is from and that if you know what anime, manga or video game it comes from and there is no category for it, it goes under the 'Other Category'.

Am I wrong or is the 'Unknown Category' just another category to take the load off the 'Other Category'? I just thought it strange for things that clearly say hey this is from .... in the unknown category rather than the 'Other Category'.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Perhaps it got accidently moved. It does indeed belong in Other.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.