Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which of the Kiryuu Twins (VK) do you like better? - Minitokyo

Which of the Kiryuu Twins (VK) do you like better?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

kirei23

kirei23

Shoujo fan

I think most would vote for Zero-kun, but who knows? Maybe there's some people out there who actually like Ichiru better. :D So, who do you like? ^_^'

the candle flame of thought, seems to shine it's brightest, in the darkness..

Signature

Zero-absolutely Zero! :D

Signature

prefer zero kinda like his tough attitude

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

hehehe...my answer's very obvious XD Of course it's ZERO-sama all the wayyyyyyy >_<

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

Zero is the best ^^you just wanna hug him and tell him you love him ! how can anyone resiste that sad smile and those beautiful eyes is a wonder ! Ichiru is too dark for me but i find him more of the socializing type than Zero.

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

Zero is really a cool type and cold etc. Usually exactly the type of people I like.
However, Ichiru has something in his persona which makes him special. So I prefer him a little bit.

I like Ichiru but I do have a hint of Zero in my heart... Kyah!

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

ZERO ALL THE WAY!
Ichiru is alright i guess, but not compared to the awesome Zero ;)

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Ichiru because he was so sadistic XD In the end, I liked him even more.

zero!

I like both, but I prefer Ichiru

I love Ichiru!

ZERO! for sure he is so way cool! OX

ZERO! No offense but I absolutely hate Ichiru... Zero is all the way!

Ichiru

MONI-CHAAN

MONI-CHAAN

drop-dead debonair.

Zero, for sure.

Signature

LOL. erm.. no preference actually, but if i had to choose.... (ponders) it's most probably be zero! x)

Ichiru!

Zero, Ichiru is too hung up on Shizuka.

And he also got owned.

I'm not finished with the anime yet and don't read the manga,but so far definitely zero!hehe

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Zero of course! :) Ichiru is so uhm yeah....I do not like him! He is unsympaty (?) - I think this is wrong written!

Ichiru!

I like Zero better

Signature
Member OF:ClampFans

I LOVE ZERO THERES SUMTHING ABOUT HIM THAT YOU CANT DENY GOOD THING YUKI'S WITH YOU KNOW WHO(I DONT WANT TO SPOIL IT) SO I CAN HAVE ZERO ALL TO MYSELF MUUAAAHAAA MUUAHHHAAA SORRY ZERO FANS HE'S MINE! HEHEHEH

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.