Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Youtube Problem? - Minitokyo

Youtube Problem?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

While browsing Youtube yesterday & today, it seems whenever I try watching something, youtube states that the video has been removed but when I see peoples post, it seem's that they can still manage to watch it. Not to mention, I've also sent the links to my friends & they seem to ba able to watch it.

Is it just me or is anyone having the same problem?

Proft:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/334/youtubebuggu0.th.jpghttp://img440.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

For the record: I already tried logging out my account...

5D's Caption: Vol.1

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

For all intents and purposes, Wslasher, the YouTube we all knew and love...is dead. Dead as a doornail. It has passed away, and I am in mourning as I post this to MT.
It has sold its soul to the industry litigators looking to pinch every penny. Any AMVs I upload are sent now to Veoh and AMV.org. A moment of silence, everyone...

...thank you. And continue the conversation.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

ahh this always happens for me sometimes but everyone in my country knows thats because the government is censoring and blocking youtube. like they did wikipedia myspace facebook etc etc.

its probably a server issue. sercurity issue or your internet connection

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

I tried watching unloading videos in my friends PC & it worked for him.

I never touch my internet security settings like for 12months now. So why is this happening to me now?

5D's Caption: Vol.1

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

maybe someone did touching your internet security settings and you didnt know, or you get viruses and affects the settings, or it's just the problem with your youtube settings

Signature

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Long time ago that Youtube was free-video website can watch especially anime or Japanese drama. But lately was strange about the rule of video infrigement or whatever that is.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well youtube has recently upgraded and updated their severs so that could have been the problem...because now I've noticed that it's slightly different when people use them to embed them in places

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.