Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Prince of Tennis Series?~ - Minitokyo

New Prince of Tennis Series?~

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Soooo,

my friend just told me that there will be a new Prince of Tennis, set when all the character are older!
1... Can anyone verify this?
2... Even if you can't, what do you guys think of this idea?

~Personally, I think it would be a pretty cool thing, with only a few drawbacks. I mean, some characters might not be in the series! What of Taka-san, who stops playing tennis to take over the family business? And Tezuka-buchou, who left for Germany! And in Japan, a koukou, or high school, is as hard to get into as an American university. They are specialized, so how could they possibly attend the same school?

But anyways, I would love to see how the characters have grown and matured.

~Any thoughts?~

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

i searched a bit, and i found nothing about a new one...

It is possible she was lying to me... she does that sometimes. Let me look, and thanks for answering me :)

merged: 11-21-2008 ~ 07:02pm
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-10-30/new-prince-of-tennis-manga-to-reportedly-start-in-march

So, all this talk is *hypothetical*. But this link explains what my friend was saying.

There is a second prince of tennis series. It's already posted on onemanga.com and from that site it's going to be released monthly. You can check it out here: http://onemanga.com/New_Prince_of_Tennis/

really? ill take a loook.. thanks

I liked how it began! \o/
Ryoma = rulez! xDD

Oh yeah i started reading it too! can't wait for next ch :D But don't you think their "attacks" are getting a little too overpowered? I mean, they're still middle schoolers and they get new ways of playing and new skills that are more and more overpowered. So by the time they'll turn say....18 their tennis-matches will probably look like a DBZ fight :P Well TeniPuri still rocks but i guess i prefered it before they got the totally-beyond-godlike-impossible-no-freaki(...) but thats just me ;)

Doumo arigatou gozaimasu, osarcastic1!~

I'm so excited to read it! And I'm glad to know she wasn't lying to me...

:D

Prince of Tennis : World Youth 2009, or Prince of Tennis : Road to 2009

DBZ matches...omigosh that is just so funny. But you got to admit that each match is becoming more outrageous. The first part was something on the lines of the laws of Physics do not exist.

The latest chapters are up in both onemanga and mangafox. Three high school players were already introduced and well...

@RcHie_6969

OMG..is it true dat derrs another vol of P.O.T? Woaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.......I'll definitely read 'em, since the stories really exciting! XD
Btw, could anyone tell me, is derrs POT anime airing yet?

yeah, i saw it on onemange and the website.

Ooooooh wows -goes to read it-

Quote:

Quote by funkytokyopopglSoooo,

my friend just told me that there will be a new Prince of Tennis, set when all the character are older!
1... Can anyone verify this?
2... Even if you can't, what do you guys think of this idea?

~Personally, I think it would be a pretty cool thing, with only a few drawbacks. I mean, some characters might not be in the series! What of Taka-san, who stops playing tennis to take over the family business? And Tezuka-buchou, who left for Germany! And in Japan, a koukou, or high school, is as hard to get into as an American university. They are specialized, so how could they possibly attend the same school?

But anyways, I would love to see how the characters have grown and matured.

~Any thoughts?~

however,i like it also very very much !

zero3

zero3

sweet dreams...

wow., i should take a look on it too... tnx for d info about POT...

All I know is of the New Prince of Tennis series, or Prince of Tennis, another story...? Something like that... I think it's boring though TT.TT

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.