Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Skip Beat: Manga v Anime - Minitokyo

Skip Beat: Manga v Anime

Skip Beat: Manga v Anime

Anime
2 votes
Manga
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I have been reading the manga for the last few months and now I see the anime version has been made. I love it when the anime closely follows the manga, but I fear there won't be enough episodes to do it justice here so I prefer the manga. What about all of you?

Manga to anime and anime to manga.
I prefer manga too, because you can find the detail more than anime for anime to manga.

I prefer the manga as well, although the anime is quite interesting. Not sure how many episodes the anime will have, but I think the manga would be able to bring the story across better.

LZC

LZC

Mass of Contradictions

One standard season of anime definitely can't cover the current manga progress, so I'm hoping they'll make more!

I've noticed that sometimes they drop some small events, probably to squeeze the episode to fit the time slot (recently, a shady papparazzi, for instance). Not that they affect the plot much... the biggest annoyance so far is the absurd voice whenever "imaginary braggart Shoutaro" is brought up. I suppose it was intentional, but it really is far too annoying for a character who is plotwise the biggest hit in the latest singing industry...

I prefer reading manga overall, mostly because I can flip to whatever part I want to read as many times as I want to, while doing the same with anime feels rather tiresome. (The only flaw in the manga so far is that quite often, a lot of characters are drawn such that they look far too similar... the story beats everything, though!) But it's great to see a swarm of Grudge Kyoko in action!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.