Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Changes in the POINT SYSTEM - Minitokyo

Changes in the POINT SYSTEM

Group announcement by Cafe-TB

page 1 of 1 5 total items

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

This is a short announcement about a special change in the POINTS SYSTEM.
Due to Minitokyo's new format, every member that got its artwork in the Popular Gallery will gain the points for getting the work into that section only by SUBMITTING A SCREENSHOT of Minitokyo's MAIN PAGE proving that the work got into Week's Popular Gallery.
Please understand , because we admins are no longer looking in Minitokyo's main page if your work was in the popular or not. To make sure you get the points, please submit a screenshot otherwise we won't give you the points for that feature.

Thank you for reading ;)

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Galtrann

Galtrann

Sticky and Sweet

I don't understand very well... xD
Points? Which points? =O

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

oh i see :D that wont be a big problem it seems :D

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Quote by GaltrannI don't understand very well... xD
Points? Which points? =O

read this: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t62198
this will get you up-to-date ;)

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Galtrann

Galtrann

Sticky and Sweet

Oh sorry... This topic (about points) is the season that I was without internet. So do not read. Well, I will send the print screen to the group. :)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.