Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Earl and Fairy wallp - Minitokyo

Earl and Fairy wallp

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I wanted to keep the original color scheme of the scan (black/white), so I made the background be red lights on black. I also added the swirls to keep in scheme with the original swirls on the scan. Any comments are appreciated!

[img=http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4345/earlfairywallp1aqn6.th.jpg]

Hey I like it. A little dead space on the left but maybe thats for icons LOL. If you wanted to fill it up more, you could adjust the size of the font to take up some more space. Just an idea... I like the background lights though, thats cool.

Pretty good, but the major thing is, the text needs to be improved (or removed), it's too sharp compared to the rest of the wall. Would like to see other versions of it, in terms of resolution.

Don't try to submit this wallpaper yet, I don't think it meets MT standards because you put in too little effort. The scan you used is of low quality and the characters are not extracted.
If you really want to use this scan I suggest that you look for a better version first and then try to extract the characters.

Moar Plz Project @ The Planning Board ~ You know you want to.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.