Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite Character that you use when Playing Dota? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite Character that you use when Playing Dota?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

I personaly don't have a specific preference, i just prefer long range spellcasters in general buahaha[b][/b]

Go see my pic in my galery ^o^

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Short range attackers.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Hmmmm... there are so many...
Some of my favs are the Rogue Knight (Sven) and Phantom Lancer. You gotta love images.
Drow Ranger is also pretty awesome.
But if you play with a teammate you know, you gotta combo, for example Crystal Maiden + Sand King in one lane is just imba.

Naga siren of course!

I like Doombringer with 2 Heart of Tarasque and Battle Fury. He is a HP powerhouse and his doom is good to repel unwanted enemy.

i can play all character, all depends on enemy character, so i use counter attack hero
hehe

wow the first dota post ive seen
well favourite charcters would be one
that have several spells that require skill to aim or use
e.g puck or clockworks

lllXpoHolll

I am russian!

Only!)
mmm.. Anub-Seran the best!)

Clinkz.

Easiest to play, hell yeah.

shomai19

shomai19

seraphic_demon

traxex, azwraith and any agitype for that matter.......especially the night elves like mirana and lanaya.

Weep as much as you want and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved like the gentle thrust of my pen. *poke*

---
Signature
	ImageAvatar and sig by Melymay, thanks. ^^

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

faceless void and mercurial and all the archers, including mirana. but I really love to play with merc, easy to play and is certain kill if I catch you alone.

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

Sand king is the best!

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

long-range agi-types...

... most probably Razor, I like lightning...XD

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

I usually use Drow Ranger, Demon Witch, Lightning revenant, Rooftrellen, Necrolyte, stone giant, dwarven sniper, sand king and Enchantress. I want to learn how to use other heroes cause these are the ones I know how to use.

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

I personally prefer range...cos its easier to deny creeps. But i hate choosing a hero so i just random it and test my luck. I generally use all kinds of hero HAHA! My best was Abaddon. WAS. but now im more of a balanced type.

Signature

no doubt...actually i love all the heros cept ones that have
hardly any spells like skele king

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

just because i don't think ppl will ever say, i i love using lone druid (syllabear) i mean come one he's two heroes for the price of one!

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

Str type: Banehollow the Lycantrope
Agi type: terrorblade the Soul Keeper
Int type: Visage the necrolic
One thing in common: They all can push through 2 unguarded(maybe 3) towers in just 7 mins with starting items for:
Lycan: just vladimirs offering with lvl 4 spirit worlves and feral heart
terrorblade: phase boots(6.63)and the rest are wraith bands with maxed out conjure image and metamorphosis
visage: ring of basiluis and nethrezim buckler or mekansm with at least maxed number of revenants (all level)
No backdoor required

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

The besssssssssssssssssssssssssssst

Lina Inverse is my favorite..

And use a skill combo to kill the enemies..

dimi7

dimi7

Magical Dolly

all agility heroes, Lycan, Kunka, Sand King, Axe... Lich

I like to play Demon Hunter.

I ussualy use counter character, example when enemy is doom, I use tide(levy) hehehe

Rikimaru,
hide, sneak, n stick blade in ur pooper!
bwahahhaa...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.