Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So... what do you guys think I should do? - Minitokyo

So... what do you guys think I should do?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Exactly at this minute (0:00 here) my ex and i would have had a year dating... But that's impossible cause we broke up 6 months ago because he said didn't liked that my parents wouldn't let us go out by ourselves- real reason- he still liked his ex, who just happens to be my best friend. He told me he had liked her all the time he and I where together-
And he told me he only loved me as a friend.
But after a few months we broke up (we said we would stay as friends) we started to fool around, but didn't became a couple.
Instead, we would get together every friday o weekend to make out...
-I only did it because I really wanted to be with him for a while, he did it because he still found me attractive... and didn't had anyone else, so technically he was just using me-
And after a few months, I finally got really angry at him, and decided it was better if I stopped the whole situation. So one day he was going to come to my house i was determined to end it with him. But I couldn't. And so, he got angry at me for being angry at him.
That night he made out with a Bit** - i didn't knew
2 days later i told him over a text message that i wanted to just be friends with him. it was a really long text message... And the only thing he answered, carelessly, was "No prob..." not even the whole word... I was at school when i got the reply. Of course, I cried my eyes out.
And of course I got mad at him. And so I wrote in my msn nickname the words No prob just as he had wrote them. He got online, and immeadiately asked me if I was mad or something. so we fought. And of course, I had to make things up with him, but he got mad at me (when he should've been the one apologizing) and i told him all the things he had done wrong... he told me not to talk to him, so i send him and e-mail, telling him why i was angry, telling him all the things i had hold up until then. And he called me. and we talked and became friends again.
But then, that jerk of a person told me about his knew bit**...
and i was like... OMG. I've been feeling guilty all this time, and you got another girl before we where offcially done? But i didn't told him that. I just stayed quiet, and said yeah every once in a while.
Then a friend of mine, told him a lot of things to him... How much he had hurt me, and stuff like that... The frase in that conversation i remember the most is "I'm not interested in loving her"
Again i was shocked.
But a few weeks later, he apologized for everything he had done to me and told me I could always count on him.

So, today, january 2nd 2009, I'm trying to decide.

NaklsonofNakkl

NaklsonofNakkl

Unforgiven Monster

It looks like he is either unsure of his feelings for you, or is trying in other places, failing, and trying to not be left alone (basically trying to use you again).
As for you, cut him out for a while, and after the attraction you have for him dwindles out to nothing, see if he is still willing to talk to you, or just never talk to him again, he doesn't seem like much of a keeper if it took almost 6 months to realize that he was an ass :P
Take a few months to yourself, hang with some friends, keep your mind off him (or guys) for a while and then try getting back out there and you will forget all about this 'guy' and find a really great guy perfect for you :)

Best of Luck to your New Year!

If you need me, just send me a msg, I'll reply ASAP ^_^

What are you? Stupid? Never talk to him again.
I'm beginning to feel like the high school problems guru. Almost every social issue you'll run into those four years can be solved with one action or word.

i would say phase him out of your life. dont cut him off too suddenly because that could have negative reporcussions for you. the guy's a real jerk :S so if he were to talk to you be dull but not in an obvious way and end the convos quickly, make excuses for not seeing him to the point that he just gets tired of trying. he really doesnt seem worth it :S and sorry to say this but to be blunt you were dumb to have kept him for this long. understandably though, you still had feelings for him but emotions are quite illogical lol.
cutting off would be tough but stand strong, even i still think of my ex at times, no feelings left but memories and thoughts pop up every now and again. so yeah, even those will fade away in due time :)
heres a tip; you got to understand hwo much you're worth, you can tell yourself that you may not be all that great of a person, or wte other excuses but the bottom line is YOU YOURSELF know that you don't deserve to be treated like this, you DESERVE someone who'll treat you right. remind yourself cconstantly of how he screwed you over and used you, and took you for granted, remind yourself until it imprints in you head. then you'll completely understand that he is not even worth shedding tears over, or even worth being sad and angry about. turn him into a nobody, because thats how he treated you :)

Do you trust him enough to develop a friendship with him? He already proved something to you with acts? 'Good friend', 'bad friend', 'close friend', 'distant friend'... Do you know what the word 'friend' means? You should be your best friend.
Forgive him, because bad feelings hurts only yourself, but never forget what he did. It's very easy to make a lot of mistakes, apologize and say 'I am a new man and you can count on me.' He thinks he can make you sign an 'I am a stupid' declaration. Words mean nothing. Acts can change the way you feel about him and restore the trust and who knows a friendship, but beware.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

Thanks for the advices, and yes, I know I'm pretty much a dumb girl for still being friends with him. But it's hard, because he has been my friend for 4 years, and i started to have feelings for him 3 years ago... It's even more hard because he was my first love...
And he says he needs me, that day, the day we were supossed to have a year together he called me because he had a problem... and of course i had to listen to him, and it doesn't helps either that I'm the person who knows absolutely everything about him... Never get together with a best friend...
I'll find a way to stop being so close to him.
Thanks for your advices!

"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"

So if you want to be friends with him again,just be more strict with him (if you don't want be hurt again)

Otherwise,you can play with him in his own game,find for yourself another bf and make him feel like you felt.I know that's it isn't the best solution,but i guess you want to take your revenge on him no?

So,just don't be fooled by guys,because a girl like you is they're favourite prey.

No, it's not a good idea to do that to another bf. It wouldn't be a revenge on him.. It would be a revenge if i did what he did to me to one of his closest friends.

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

of being a friend:
you can greet him when you see him, or maybe a small chat; but don't ever go out with him anymore, whatever may be his reason, or however you wanted to; since he is not very trustworthy.

of completely cutting of the relationship:
i'd say this is a more common approach. you can do like what lazystranger said.

both choices are fine actually, so whichever you choose to do is okay, as long as you be careful.

drop him. simple as that, just drop him. he did such wrongs things to you, and by the way your writing in the post is, clearly you know what to do. just drop him, and be done with him. sure it maybe mean, but think about it, with all the wrongs things he had done, and the amount of tears you had spends, and times, you had try to talk it over with him, isn't working. so just drop him.

sakurachristine

The Sexorcist

i don't want to sound bad or anything..... but this might work...... (i would just ignore him but i am kinda mean sometimes)

ignore him for a little bit... cut off all talking and if you must use stupid little sentences like him...... if he seems angered or feel annoyed in anyway then ask him why he is annoyed

because then he obviously wants you but wont say it because he is just lame.... just act like you don't want him and then you can find his true feelings

talk to me once you do something in those terms (i have been in your possision before)

he might of broke my heart, he might of took away my love, he might of took away my strength, but he will never fully take me away.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.