Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto ~ A sad case in anime history - Minitokyo

Naruto ~ A sad case in anime history

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

DJ-of-E

Le

http://www.anbudom.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=13

Go STARDUCK!!! GO!!!

Seriously, you should read all the threads. It's so funny that it ain't funny anymore.

And the best prank I've ever seen pulled in the #animeone channel was......

NARUTO HAS BEEN LICENSED!!!!

***SORRY DIAS80 for taking your topic. I just want to see the replies here at MT as well***

rofl, so many retards

owell i gave up on ANBU. been watching Shin Otaku subs for past 3 weeks and really cant see difference in quality

Aurion

Aurion

Crazy Stat Guy

Never watched Naruto, so I can't really comment on the show. It does seem to breed some extremely rabid fans, though, from what I've observed in some channels.

mr-freakybig

Mr_Freakybig

heheh, The sticky is ultra funny.
As for the rest, I guess these people don't know
the value and hard work there has to be
put in ENCODING and SUBBING the damn thing.

i cant believe im hearing anything bad about naruto. it's one of the best anime's ive seen thus far. if someone has some much better one's to watch pm me and give me a free download site for it. ill deffinately check them out

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

I really like naruto threw and threw but there is one thing s that i didn't like in it and that is the constant flash backs. It feels wierd to say something bad about naruto but that is the only thing that i don't like about it but there is no perfect anime out there lol but this is by far my fav series of them all.

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

A lot of people are hating Naruto for two reasons: The 12 year old fans (they speak louder than the normal, non-idiotic fans), and that is LOOKS like DBZ and has fighting. A lot also hate just to jump on a bandwagon... :P

The fanboy/girls drive me crazy though. =_=

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

I didn't saw anything bad about Naruto, in fact, its one of the best anime there is...

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

Naruto is licensed?? NO!!!!!! XD

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Yeah some of those threads are pretty funny, as for me I still like naruto though I haven't seen it in like 2 months or so.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

DJ-of-E

Le

I like Naruto, but I hate the idiots that came with it. I'm mean c'mon, there's other anime series as well. Naruto isn't like going anywhere soon...

Guts

Guts

Branded

Anywhere I go forumwise. "Its naruto this, ninja's that, then whens ep 7x+ coming out blah blah". "give me torrent links". It disgusts me that anime has provoked such a hord of mindless zombie like fans.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

omfg....such unthankful dickheads....they realy EXIST -_- i've never seen naruto but it must be a great show if so many fools are spamming the forums with "when is eps. 54895342316546xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" threads -_-

Dfire

Dfire

101%chewy goodness

When is episode 80 coming out?

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

LOL now that Ill call spamming!

yeah naruto is pretty good but damn there really are people that go mad when episodes aren't shown the exact date they should be...

usualy i dl bakasans subs cause they are always the fastest.

@Dfire
ep80 should come out thirsday like they use to... atleast bakasan's

Signature

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

There are so many idiots that i just ignore them if i see someone asking stupid questions. Allthough i a person who will help is someone asks something and i can help with it but seriously. I've been hanging on at anbu's IRC-channel on rizon and seen those idiots who come to ask. In few days the bot which they put up to kick people who ask about naruto kicked over 400 people. Luckily everyone don't know how to come ask about releases into IRC :)

Btw, I don't watch naruto so this is objektive opinion from the outsider.

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

I just dont bother with the fandom like that.

Signature

kino

kino

tabibito

i HATE those kind of people who have no life -_-;

Signature Image

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by sorai HATE those kind of people who have no life -_-;

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you hate me :(

^_^

Quote by DfireWhen is episode 80 coming out?

episode 80 is not evend aired in japan yet will be aired wednesday and will be out some days later

kino

kino

tabibito

Quote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you hate me :(

^_^

kehe if u spam forums by asking people when ep ?? is coming, i do :P
*huggles*

Signature Image

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by sora
kehe if u spam forums by asking people when ep ?? is coming, i do :P
*huggles*

:D ^_^ i would never spam a forum to ask when an epsiode will be coming out ^^ i'd rather spam forums because i have probs with the playback XD

Ehheh...people who ask about releases without even trying to help speed them should be shot at least twice (but why stop there?). I don't watch anime much, but it sounds about the same as with manga groups. XP Bleh.

Dfire

Dfire

101%chewy goodness

Quote by ZyreXLOL now that Ill call spamming!
@Dfire
ep80 should come out thirsday like they use to... atleast bakasan's

*Claps hands stupidly* Yippee! Now I can go on with my life." :"D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.