Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey girls and guys, it's contest time! - Minitokyo

Hey girls and guys, it's contest time!

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 9 total items

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

That's right, we're having a contest!

I was reading the guestbook posts and saw the comments on how quiet it's been, and thought "we really need a contest." I also thought "I should make a new layout." Then, the lightbulb lit up above my head: a layout contest!

I know, we've done it before, but it's still a great way to build group participation, encourage creativity, and get a new layout! So, here are the categories:

1. Wallpaper
2. Vector
3. Doujinshi
4. Layout

All members can submit as many as they want of each category. Collaborations are allowed.

Winners will be selected by group vote. The winning wallpaper, vector, doujinshi, and layout will go to a vote to pick the ultimate winner. The winner in each category will get a banner for their user page and a their work featured on the group page. All of the entries will be posted on the group page for viewing.

Rules:

1. Must feature wings (that's a given)
2. Doujinshi must be finished work. If it's on notebook paper or can't easily be used in a layout, I'll have to disqualify it.
3. Follow all of the MT rules. Duh.

DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 28TH!

Get to work!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Omone

Omone

??????crazy

wow, i would love to take part but i am not sureif i can't since my pc broke up and i have to wait until i can get a new one.

rika23

rika23

?-?????

wee~! xD yay for the contest! hmm.. maybe i could join xD

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

That definitely sounds like fun. I'll have to come up with something! ^_^

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

This looks good! I'll start thinking about something! ^^
Yay!
Good luck to everybody get in the contest! ;)

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Galtrann

Galtrann

Sticky and Sweet

I'll participe 8d

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

ill try to enter

Signature Image
This day we fight!

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Yeah! Everyone participate!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

a question: If i make a layout, does it mean i have to make all the codings and CCS coding for it to be considered layout? *_*

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.