Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Teddy Event's End, what's NEXT, Gallery Entries, Ideas - Minitokyo

Teddy Event's End, what's NEXT, Gallery Entries, Ideas

Group announcement by Broken-Souls

What Did You Think of the Teddy Event?

Fun!
1 votes
Didn't Get to Participate ^^;
1 votes
Could Use Something More?
0 votes
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

The Teddy event is finally coming to an end. The last of it has been put up. Points will be counted either the next day or the day after.

T E D D Y - E V E N T - I S - N O W - O V E R

XD I'd like to thank all those who participated. And I hope that you play again in the Bunny event being held next time (which will be a looooonnnggg time from now). lol

the Next event to take place is the long awaited
Literature Event &
Emo Mag Issue 02

Mascots, I know you like to write and all, but you have a job to do. XD

We need judges, and so vati-chii, miku, and scheirm will be the judges of the competition. If you absolutely can't or won't do it, let me know.

As for me, I'm the host of the event, and the ones the judges will ask for reference and such. Therefore, I will not be a participant in the event. I will merely be the manager and host of it. ^^

Details of the event will be given soon. And awards for the Teddy Event are being made. So I hope you guys like them.

IDEAS
:pacman: If you have any Ideas please let me know!

GALLERY ENTRIES

People may be confused about what can and cant be entered in the gallery, so let me make it clear then.

1st) People who have no submissions at all in the Elite Gallery can add any of their "wallpapers" to the group's gallery.

2nd) Wallpapers, Doujins, & Vectors that are in the theme of Emo, Gothic, or mixture of the 2 (Scene) [OR represents the feelings of loneliness and being an outcast] are allowed into the gallery.

3rd) We make a lot of memories on MSN and other IM chats, MMO's, and around MT in general. Submissions that showcase/represent these memories (good and bad) are allowed into the gallery for submission. ^^

::This way the gallery does 3 things.::

+ Helps Newbies get noticed and Trainees improve.

+ Brings Out the Theme of the Group.

+ Keeps Record of the Times We've Spent Together.

:3 For those interested in being active in other ways besides posting, this may be good 4 you. ^^;

The group as a whole is not desperate for constant posting and such. I'm only doing this to keep the members entertained should they be bored and give them something to do if they have nothing to do and help showcase their works if not getting much notice.

~ H-N BOSS, selemental

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

Ugu. -.-' I totally missed it. The one busy week I have and I miss the Teddy Event. *tear tear*

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

Well did u check the guestbook? I gave u one more day. XD
-.- Do u need another day? It's already the end (logged on late today due to business). Next day definitely it's ending ok?

Even if u cant complete it all, posting in as many of the threads u can, will help u a lot. XD

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.