Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fresh Manganime Lover & Photographer Enthusiast! - Minitokyo

Fresh Manganime Lover & Photographer Enthusiast!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hello there. :D

My name is Adi Zulhusni From Brunei. Here I join this forum because of I'm still a Manganime Fanboy ( Well not too Enthusiastic like the others ^_^') Though I'm 20 years old guy. Currently I only like manganime Characters that wearing a Lolita Style for example like Rozen Maiden of course!. My deep interest is Photography, It became my Passion & love to shoot anything & thats include Real live Cosplay & even cute Lolita girls appear on Harajuku Streets XD

I'm off right now & take my time to roam around the forum sub topic & soon start to post new thread ( Still thinking the topic need to discuss )

-For Photography Geek- T_T

Here is my Gear
-Canon EOS 450d
-Canon EF 18 55 IS
-Lowepro 160 AW Strap bag

& thats all what I have

Coming Soon-Canon Speedlite 430exii flashgun

Practice N Enjoy!

Hatter89

Hatter89

Earl Hatter

Well I guess I was here not really earlier that you are, but whatever - Hi, nice to meet you ;).

hello

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Interesting. Haha. I mean, photography is a nice thing, although Harajuku girls is another thing. Honestly, to me, they're like the epitome of material girls and the whole "fake" thing. Just an opinion.

Welcome! :)

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

lllXpoHolll

I am russian!

Welcome!)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.