Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Islam & Anime - Minitokyo

Islam & Anime

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Hi there

This in ONLY FOR MUSLIM FORUM MEMBER

Assalammualaikum!

We do believe in faith of Islam & we are also like to have interest with Anime too. So far is there any Anime or Manga series that is against teaching of Islam. I do have Interest in Anime & Manga too but as a muslim follower we have to limit ourself not too exploit ourself to have influence Japanese current Culture & negative element like violent & Hentai or ecchi. Discuss this issue but Please try not to against other religion.

Wassalam

Practice N Enjoy!

wa-alaikum as-salaam.

you're not the only one!

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Walaikum assalam ^^

You're totally right. And it can be hard to be a big anime fan while still following Islamic values. We just have to be mindful of what we're watching. We know what's okay and what's not; and when we're watching something I think as long as we don't feel it's wrong then it's okay. We also have to be careful how much of our time and energy we spend on the hobby. (Like, I have about $100 put aside for an anime figure, even though I know it's really not the right thing to spend it on.)

Also I see no problem with liking Japanese culture as long as it's not against Islam. Allah created many different types of people with many different ways of life, and the more we seek knowledge the better.

An interesting subject for us Muslims ^^ There's a lot to discuss in this topic, I think. Wassalam.

Signature

I know, but seriously, some people really take the fantasy elements of some anime as haram. I've had big arguments (discussions :P) with friends over things like d.gray-man and kuroshitsuji (and many others with fantastical themes)...
It's tough, but they show naruto, hunterXhunter, Gankutsuou in saudi arabia with arabic dub...if that's not a case for the universal appeal and acceptance of anime, I don't really know what is.

Alhamdulillah at least This thread has a respond.

From my Experience watching anime/reading Manga I observed that they follow the main stream the religion of Shinto & Christianity, So far none of the Anime/manga are against our religion Islam. Yes as we observed it, we do notice it some of the character were partially nudity & the body structure intentionally look more realistic to real human which is bad.

Other than that we can think of it?

Practice N Enjoy!

this might help:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Japan#Islam

Everything in this world.
Exists to wear you down.

arigatou :)

Thanks for Sharing SamuraiCool!

Syukur that Japan have small muslim minority Community & If I can remember there was one mosque in Shibuya which is Big & own by Turkish Community ^_^

Practice N Enjoy!

what's the matter?
anime is not something bad.
sometimes i thought Islam is not really a bad religion, but the person...
they's too idiot.
--

ImyImy

ImyImy

Wake me when you need me...

Am Muslim and Am an Otaku! XD

Imy-kun I am! :P

wa-alaikum as-salaam
Me Too....

MRH

Wa-alaikum as-salaam

I'm a Muslim too... :)

In my country, what is said to be the biggest Muslim country in the world, there are many anime & manga lovers... :D But I'm pretty sad that there were some people who likes ecchi / hentai... And the numbers are not small too... T_T

...anime and manga is a pretty big industry in the arab world
...the dubbing of them anyways...they sell shonen jump and have many places to buy manga, there is even an anime channel :D.

I only speak english though :S...my friend assures me its awesome though.

ismiy

ismiy

I command you...

wa-alaikumus-salam. I love drawing and manga but no matter how many questions I ask concerning drawing I'm not satisfied.We just have to be careful to stay within the limits and that is as easy as it is. Peace!

waalaikumussalam and peace be upon you too. I would personally say that it just be better that they just use other religion than Islam in manga and anime . No offence but just look what happened when U.S. made a caricature of Prophet Muhammad. It causes riot among Muslims. I also a fan of currently GUNDAM 00 and personally I say that I was kinda offended when Setsuna say that he not believe in the existence of God. Like I said earlier it just my opinion . I also collect GUNDAM kits . May peace be with all of you ...[-.-]>

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

wa'alaykumsalam...
I think, just take the positive side and throw the negative side. Be proportional, and look the good side. Anime (within the Japanese Life) has many good lesson. In my opinion, that supposed to be what Muslim does. Clean environment, punctual, discipline, respect others, hard worker, dream and hope, those are what should we have as a Muslim.

Quote by zero14I also a fan of currently GUNDAM 00 and personally I say that I was kinda offended when Setsuna say that he not believe in the existence of God.

yeah,
I'm offended too... they make 00 story without knowing the real side of Islam.

happy and positive

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.