Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Act 5, Week 5: Scavenger Hunt Questions/Answers - Minitokyo

Act 5, Week 5: Scavenger Hunt Questions/Answers

Group announcement by RainfallingLove

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

I'm at the moment making the scavenger hunt section in the group page more organized, so to make it a bit smaller I've decided to move the questions and answers to announcements^^

(no this isn't just a way for me to force you all to participate, if you're to busy to participate then please just ignore this announcement.)

New Questions this week

1. How many people were fired from Funimation and Bandai recently? (10 points)

2. (Opinion question) Who do you think is the best animation company in Japan at the moment? Do you believe it's Madhouse, Shaft, J.C. Staff, Kyoto, or maybe...Gonzo? why do you think their the best? (30 points)

3. (Opinion question) Do you ever get sidetracked from the main story in movies or anime? Like when you see a samurai holding his katana in a position you never seen before and all you can think about as the movie or anime continues is that position, or when giant robots invade trying to annihilate humanity you notice one of the robots has the word "fart" imprinted on it and all you can think about as humanity is destroyed is that robot with that word. Does that annoy you, put you in despair? or do you find it funny sometimes (60 points)

4. (Opinion question) Do you think it's a good idea to move the questions to announcements? Please be honest. (50 points)

5. What does the word Zwei mean in the anime title "Gravion Zwei"? (50 points)

6. What anime DVD's did Bandai recently delay till around April? (hehehe 20 points)

7. Just recently Apple had released something new for Mac users, but it is not what you would call pretty...but it has cup holders ^-^ so what is it? (40 points)

8. Was Haven able to go to the Phoenix Comicon this year? or not? (guess) (10 points

9. After reading another volume of "Girls Bravo" Haven has decided to drop the manga, will he continue on the anime though? (guess) (30 points)

10. What has changed in Haven's Anime List in his userpage? (40 points)

Hehehe no weird questions ^_^'

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l205/Haven1/Answersprototype.png

1. Haven just finished the anime "Kemeko Deluxe" and "Samurai 7" which did he enjoy the most? (guess)
----The answer is Samurai 7!

2. (Opinion question) Which is better? Mac or PC :D
----Thanks for your opinions^^ me? I'm a mac fanatic XD

3. (Opinion question) This question popped in my head when I found out that CLANNAD will be released here in SUB only DVDs. So what do you think about SUB only DVDs?
----Thanks for your opinions! Why ADV films? Why! Why...

4. (Opinion question) What is "Nice Boat"? Lots of fans of the anime "School Days" talk about this.
----This is why it's a opinion...even I'm not too sure XD but I guess it does have something to do with the last scene in the anime...well thanks for your opinions!

5. What does Haven not like about FUNimation entertainment? their anime, box covers, or extras? (guess)
----extras is correct!

6. Is it true that a live action of Metal Gear Solid is being planned? True or False?
----That is true! and the person who starred as Batman in the Dark Knight will be playing Snake's role.

7. Is it true that a Star Wars trooper walks and dances around in a city in Japan? (guess)
----Yep! ^-^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0IRGxAqBok

8. What is the anime "Blassreiter" based on?
----based on a game by Nitro+

9. ...Ok here's a question I wanted to ask after finishing "Kemeko Deluxe" and will probably get me 5 extra points for embarrasing myself ^_^' alright here's the question...Is it true that shoving a leek (some vegetable) up your but will reduce your fever when your sick? True or false?
----Wow it's true :o At first I just thought it was joke they thought of but I guess it's pretty common thing now.

10. The creator of "Lucky Star" home is being renovated to resemble the home of what "Lucky Star" character?
----Konata!

That's all for this announcement^^ Oh and aiiroprincessnoel is now in 1st place!

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

Hi! I just applied..
but anyways..
here are some of my answers...

4. For me it's better... because the members will be notified if there's a new happening in Rainfallinglove, also you don't have to scroll down the group's page just to find the questions... it will be less confusing if it will be placed into a group thread.
5. Zwei - "two?" (German for two is Zwei, I think)
6. Lucky Star Volume 6 Limited Edition DVD, Gurren Lagann Best Sound CD, Gundam Seed Destiny Anime Legends Part 2 and Wolf's Rain Anime Legends Perfect Collection

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

I think that for the next announcement, you should put in big fonts, "Please post in guestbook!". ;) Just my two cents.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.