Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach's filler arc right now - Minitokyo

Bleach's filler arc right now

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Okay Bleach fan...i find the filler going on right now is rather annoying and out of the place. I had enough already from back then now their continuing with the same filler's where left off, i thought about what i read back in the manga about "back to the pendulum" why can't they make that replace the filler right now instead? don't u agree? since the outro openin of the anime right now reveals some of the vizards's identity and urahara's in his captain mode! it'll be bankaiiii sick if they show "back to pendulum" flashback when Aizen used to worked under *don't watn to spoil the name for those haven't read manga yet* and when/why Urahara created those vizards and reason for it..aight i won't go on more or i'll start to make it all spoiler.. XD ^_^'

anyway, this is just something bothers me since it would rather be nice to have "back to pedulum" flashback as fillers instead of this annoying princess..whatever her name is i don't even remember or care to remember.. XD

i think her 2 bodyguard are even kooler then her! so chit chat away if you like or leave any comment.. ;) XD

It's annoying as hell, as fillers usually are. I thought it was Bleach I was watching, not Captain Tsubasa >.>

Signature Image

I hate fillers! They are really annoying. I just want to see what the reall story is;.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Hate fillers! I H.A.T.E!
i agree- rather have "back to pedulum" i don't know why they have to do this stupid thing right now when the story is about to get interesting... it piss me off~

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

hahaah ahh good news everyone!^^ has someone told me on other bleach forum, this fillers only last 2 epi! so when they make epi 206. its going to be an arc of back to pendulum! banzaiiiiiiiiii! =)
no worry, no hate, be happy with Bleachnesss!^^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.