Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Amu and ikuto - Minitokyo

Amu and ikuto

Tagged under Shugo Chara

What should amu do about how to save ikuto?

Yes
6 votes
or yes she should save ikuto
12 votes
No
0 votes
Or maybe so
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

All I want you to answer me is that should amu save ikuto from dying a death or should amu save him from being taking over by his step father by a bell thingy that is use in the music world for the embory that his father want from him or from other kids egg that he wants the embor that can grant any kind of wish you want to ask from it. [img=The lock and key]The lock and the key[/img]

What I think is that amu should save ikuto from his step father T_T and amu should learn about ikutos life and what kind of sad fate that left ikuto all alone in the world and learn more about him before you make up your mined about ikuto.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It'd be really helpful if you actually gave people the name of the anime or manga so people actually know what the heck it is your talking about.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.