Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 EVANGELION & BLOOD THE MOVIE? (LIVE!) - Minitokyo

EVANGELION & BLOOD THE MOVIE? (LIVE!)

page 1 of 1 16 total items

HI THERE, JUST WANNA KNOW IF THERE IS REALLY EVANGELION AND BLOOD THE LAST VAMPIRE THE MOVIE LIVE? JUST SAW A TRAILER OF THE MOVIE IN A WEBSITE I WAS WATCHING.. AND ELIJAH WOOD WAS THE LEAD IN EVANGELION.. IS IT REALLY TRUE? AND WHATS THE RELEASE DATE?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yeah there are live actions coming for blood I believe it's this summer or sometime this year can't really remember or it could be the beginning of next year but they are projecting it to be this year sometime but with filming a movie it's not always easy to keep in the time frame...evangelion not certain but it could be next year by at least summer

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Wuauuuuuuuu cool..........
i hope so for evangelion

btw
dragonball is on the way to movie.
not as i wish.

merged: 02-25-2009 ~ 01:31pm
hellooo anybody knows about evangelion the movie?

merged: 02-25-2009 ~ 01:31pm
hellooo anybody knows about evangelion the movie?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you could try searching the net I don't keep up with movie releases I give up on release stuff the day that they didn't release a game to the states now I just wait until it's here

BuBbLeS!

Signature

As far as Evangelion goes, the project idea has been out there since like 2003. There have been a lot of pre-production hang-ups and nothing has been officially decided yet. The latest news, according to Neon Genesis Evangelion - Live Action Movie - Movie Chronicles, is that studio, director, and possibly cast decisions will be made within the next 9 months. But, hey, it's just an estimate. Considering the number of delays already, it wouldn't be improbable to expect a longer wait. Though I hope that's not the case... For more info just Google something like evangelion live action. Aside from the site I already mentioned, Wiki provides a summary of the project's history if you don't want to have to read through years of posts just for the basics. But for details the first site is the best I've found. Hope this helps.

P.S. The Elijah Wood thing is just a fan vid. Nothing to do with the official project.

I'm not sure about the Evangelion Live Action Movie, but I can confirm that there is a Blood the Last Vampire Movie in the making. It's supposed to be released sometime this Spring, but like angelxxuan pointed out before, one never knows for sure.

shomai19

shomai19

seraphic_demon

Cool, can't wait. Are there any sneaks or trailers yet?

Weep as much as you want and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved like the gentle thrust of my pen. *poke*

---
Signature
	ImageAvatar and sig by Melymay, thanks. ^^

Quote by shomai19Cool, can't wait. Are there any sneaks or trailers yet?

Nope, at least not in my knowledge, there were sketches in the page of Weta workshop, who were supposed to do the special effects of the movie, they include images of the Evas and the char design, but last time I checked it looks like they dropped the project, if anyone can give more info, I'll be thankful

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

I haven't exactly heard about the Evangelion movie, but I think I read something about Blood live action a few months ago. Or I could just be dreaming *shrugs*.

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

yes we have Eva
http://neon-genesis-evangelion.moviechronicles.com/?rd=1

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

blood~, if angelina jolie played as saya their lips will sync

nope.. it was a japanese girl who took the role.. see the trailer..

Yeah, they have the trailer up for Blood the Last Vampire on youtube if you're interested.

No,no,no,no more anime for hollywood,they're just so unoriginal these days that now they have to be taking stuff from japan. most of or every anime and/or game adapted into a movie is an epic fail

Signature

I've heard about the Blood live-action coming out soon but the Evangelion live-action has been talked about for like forever. There are people saying that they'll be doing one but there's been nothing so far. I really hope that they do one since there have been all these comics turned to movies. Anime needs a turn in the spotlight!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.