Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Obliteration of H-N? O.O; - Minitokyo

Obliteration of H-N? O.O;

Group announcement by Broken-Souls

what do u think of the group closing?

nuuu T^T
2 votes
1 votes
i 4got it existed for a while.. so probly the right choice.
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

I rlly enjoyed working on this group and the people here r nice but the place is rlly dead and it has discouraged staff to continue on projects and so on. o.o

It's no one's fault it's just an emo group isnt the kind of group that can be.. "active" so much. That's not too much of a fault rlly but the problem is without getting to know what the members think of us and what we're doing, we dont know whether to continue with an idea or stop. And we feel as though no one is even paying attention.

I think invisible members r cool but too a limit XD Members r there not just to increase numbers but to guide the staff on how they want the group to be like.

A lot of effort went into H-N. And we do have around 20 members.

And so, if there is anyone who doesnt want to see the group closed down and wants to take over it then please post here and ask for ownership of the group and I'll pass it onto you.

Whoever takes it, the members will be in your hands. Please take good care of them.

And if no one takes it then members, feel free to add me to your FL and talk to me anytime. I dont seem like I'm emo but when people get to know me, emo is a definite definition of me XD So if u want to talk to someone similar to urself or someone who seems glad all the time o.o so i was told once or twice, u can talk to me. I wont even ask why.

I'm not a psychiatrist so I'm not gonna say "I'm gonna help u change" or c^@p o.o; I know when someone lends a hand to talk to one who is classified as emo or outcast that's the idea that comes out and I'm not into that. Cuttning and suicide is not a good thing me thinks and I wouldnt approve of it. But I wouldnt tell u to stop thinking the world is filth when that's how I think of it myself. @.@

Anyway, my point is, if u want to be buddies and keep in contact with me, please do and dont be too shy from me.

So long / See u Soon
~ selemental

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

well i find the site a great idea even for the emo kids ^.^ i think it should not be deleted... it just needs something that (not disrespectful! i promise) that i guess you don't have or it is just that they can't be active.

but the problem is that i don't think that i could even begin to own something like that.... it sound really intimidating >.< but if no one shall take responsibility then i can...... but i would need alot of help to lear the stuff

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.