Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 make an apology of your boyfriend/girlfriend !!! - Minitokyo

make an apology of your boyfriend/girlfriend !!!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

i wanted to know if people in couple are all as happy as i'm with mine and i know that when you're in love you want to talk about it all around the world ^^so, i look forward to read what you want to tell !!!

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by soryanei wanted to know if people in couple are all as happy as i'm with mine and i know that when you're in love you want to talk about it all around the world ^^so, i look forward to read what you want to tell !!!

Haha.....Last time I was inlove I was lied to, betrayed, decieved, and beyond all crushed completely.

Love right now to me is pointless and fruitless other than means of reproduction by human instinct. Thanks to that person I've practally killed off any of my emotions towards love. I'm much happier alone than I could ever be with someone else who will end up hurting me anyways because thats how it goes for me. Though I am happy for you and I wish you and your bf many more happy days.

Though keep in mind bragging might make others more miserable about their status in life ^.~ Food for thought ^^. But still its great to hear that others aren't miserable ^^.

Signature Image

RewYnd

RewYnd

Still Waiting...

Well I'm still in love with my Ex-gf.
It's really a long story and a little hard to get into.
To make a long story short, she cheated on me, but I still have a thing for her.

I'm really close with her family, so it's hard to totally break my ties with her.
As of now, she doesn't give me the time of day. She tries to make me jealous, I might do the same to get her back...
But it all comes down to me missing her...
Sorry to depress your topic here, soryane ^_^'

Signature
We may be miles apart, but our hearts are still one
I'll be waiting for you, to continue what we have begun

warning !!! this thread is not here for hurting people more ! pease, forgive me if am being too awkward. i've innocently think that it will be happy to talk about it ! but i'm too naive sometimes... i know perfectly that love is painful. i've suffered too, i'm not the only one and i'm perfectly aware of it. i want to say that even if you suffer, i know you'll meet someone special. please, don't think it's easy to say that, it's not !!! it's right that when we suffer from this, we never really listen to what others say... i've betrayed and i'va been betrayed

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Well, this girl and me had thins thing for each other a long time ago. I left town and came back 4 years later to find out thatcshe was still there. We started talking again and began another relationship. Now I live in VA Beach and she in North C. and it sucks really bad cause my parents won't let us see eac other all the time. She says that she doesn't care; as long as we can talk at night and send e-mails that she's ok with it.

To this day, we are kickin it off. I like her way too much to let her go again like I did 4 years ago. That's why when we finally do get to see each other, we get real intimate. It feels like love, but my mom says I'm too young to know anything about that. I'm 16!

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

i don't have a girlfriend...

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

umm...never had a relationship.
however, I had a crushed on someone and just felt stupid over it, because I was liking a guy who was already in a relationship, with my other friend bleh!
then another one I totally crushed a guy's heart -o- that was just horrible.

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Quote by soryanei wanted to know if people in couple are all as happy as i'm with mine and i know that when you're in love you want to talk about it all around the world ^^so, i look forward to read what you want to tell !!!

Haha.....Last time I was inlove I was lied to, betrayed, decieved, and beyond all crushed completely.
Love right now to me is pointless and fruitless other than means of reproduction by human instinct. Thanks to that person I've practally killed off any of my emotions towards love. I'm much happier alone than I could ever be with someone else who will end up hurting me anyways because thats how it goes for me. Though I am happy for you and I wish you and your bf many more happy days.
Though keep in mind bragging might make others more miserable about their status in life ^.~ Food for thought ^^. But still its great to hear that others aren't miserable ^^.

Hey...that's exactly how felt and that's why I don't like girls...

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by broken-dreamzumm...never had a relationship.
however, I had a crushed on someone and just felt stupid over it, because I was liking a guy who was already in a relationship, with my other friend bleh!

Quite natural...You feel bad for it and feeling remorse for your actions is good, means you can correct your ways. Thats very kind of you to be like that ^^ I do wish you luck in future relationships. I myself am usually the one crushed, but those are online relationships....I've never had a 'real life' one, so yeah @_@ But anyways....

Quote by afan

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Yeah....That kinda killed my feelings for along time, she still acts like she did nothing wrong.. its rather funny. But me still going on about it shows I can't get over it myself. So yeah....but anyways I won't fully give up...I just won't have any/much confidence.

Signature Image

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Quote by broken-dreamzumm...never had a relationship.

Quite natural...You feel bad for it and feeling remorse for your actions is good, means you can correct your ways. Thats very kind of you to be like that ^^ I do wish you luck in future relationships. I myself am usually the one crushed, but those are online relationships....I've never had a 'real life' one, so yeah @_@ But anyways....

Quote by afan

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Yeah....That kinda killed my feelings for along time, she still acts like she did nothing wrong.. its rather funny. But me still going on about it shows I can't get over it myself. So yeah....but anyways I won't fully give up...I just won't have any/much confidence.

heeeheee XD girls are so evil..nehneh ahaha well at least I think I am..sometimes..o_O; forgive me~

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

you know, guys too can be evil :\ everyone can be ! it's not because we appear not to care about that we are not !
please, don't think i'm an experienced person in love ! yes, i have learn from my mistakes and realize what love is ! but don't even think a second that i see you "weird" because you're not in couple ! i haven't wrote this thread for judging you ! it seems that my "innocent curiosity" is hurting many people... it wasn't for that purpose at all XO i know it is heavy to be alone ( or not having experience ) in our teenage society, i have supported this weight a long time before realizing that it was only an "inferiority complex" aganist other people ! moreover, my brother helped me to see that it was completely unecesary to worry about that ! love touch us at time we doesn't expect :) i respect you even if you want to be alone, it's your right, i don't think bad of you for that !

i'm just new here so i may not be able to relate as much as everyone does.

just a few points to share:
+ we don't force ourselves to be in love, that's why it's called falling in love
+ one can say that s/he's truly happy only if s/he has been in deep sadness
+ a perfect relationship doesn't come from perfect partners, but from imperfect partners who strive to be perfect

peace ^_^

sry forgive me plz ..... =)

Quote by Reiji-kuni'm just new here so i may not be able to relate as much as everyone does.
just a few points to share:
+ we don't force ourselves to be in love, that's why it's called falling in love
+ one can say that s/he's truly happy only if s/he has been in deep sadness
+ a perfect relationship doesn't come from perfect partners, but from imperfect partners who strive to be perfect
peace ^_^

i agree with you but not to the second point ! sometimes i can be melancolic but not sad :) i'm happy not like "life is all beautiful and pink", that's completly wrong !
i'm happy because :
- i can be myself with my good and bad point
- i enjoy being with the person i love
- i respect him from the bottom of my heart
don't think i talk about utopic love, it's not that ! i'm in harmony with myself and share a good relationship with my boyfriend ( besides, we have our bad moments like anyone ) it's that i called "happy" !!! sorry for mistaking all of you :D

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.