Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 RFL Scavenger Hunt: Act 6-Week 3! DEADLINE! - Minitokyo

RFL Scavenger Hunt: Act 6-Week 3! DEADLINE!

Group announcement by RainfallingLove

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

Alright...this week will determine the future for Act 6...so lets see some participation!

Points have been updated! With new questions and music!

1. (Opinion) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Uw2W-HSTs Another funny one? or are you getting tired of these short videos? (I'm enjoying them XD ) (900 points)

2. (Opinion) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmz7FfJ94A Would you rather watch the American Spiderman or the Japanese Spiderman? (In the Japanese version he uses a giant robot to fight, just like Power Rangers) (700 points)

3. (Opinion) Haven had just recently finished up the anime "Ef - a tale of memories" what do you think he liked most about it? If you haven't seen it, then explain why you think Haven Likes these types of anime. (600 points)

4. Does Selemental like the anime "Death Note"? (Hint: clues are on her page) (200 points)

5. What is Megami Magazine? When was the first issue released? (700 points)

6. What is the anime "Kurogane no Linebarrels" about? Does it involve mechs? (600 points)

7. When will it be aozoraskies 2nd anniversary for being a member in minitokyo? (500 points)

8. When will it be Raven's 2nd anniversary for being a member in minitokyo? (500 points)

9. When will it be Haven's 3rd anniversary for being a member in minitokyo? (Hint: You can ask me, but there's also another method in finding out.) (600 points)

10. (Opinion) Do you think Haven is usually a ghost in minitokyo? (100 points)

I'll be getting some rest now *yawn* please remember to post answers on guestbook... *drifts away*

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.