Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anybody Into Hetalia? - Minitokyo

Anybody Into Hetalia?

Tagged under Hetalia: Axis Powers

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

YEAH!Hetalia is life!My favorite Anime, look i

I love that show. Axis Powers are the best

This is anime is one of my favourite! It is so funny~~! haha

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

I just started watch it's anime, although I have planed watching it from last year. I love it....a comedy with history background with only 5 minutes long. This is the best comedy anime I watch so far.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

Favoite character is China. Probably the only one here. There may be a lot of Chinese, but we really all do live in China. Or there aren't enough Chinese APH fans here. Or just not enough APH fans here in general.

Characters I love best are Japan and Liechtenstein~~~
Both of them are so cute~~~

i love england

Aaaah Hetalia and Reborn is my most favorite anime this year ^O^

Yes, history + BL = WIN XDD

I really love Hetalia <3 My favorite character is Spain, but I think Romano is cute too <3 Oh, I love both of them, SpainxRomano XDD
I really hope my country appear in this anime. Aww, Himaruya, draw Indonesia, please~

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Quote by AskiichanYes, history + BL = WIN XDD

I really love Hetalia <3 My favorite character is Spain, but I think Romano is cute too <3 Oh, I love both of them, SpainxRomano XDD
I really hope my country appear in this anime. Aww, Himaruya, draw Indonesia, please~

Draw Indonesia? I wonder what does he/she looks like, and what history background will it takes, Indonesia has a lot of stories to tell.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

Hetalia is probably one of the most genius Japanese creations out there. Simply brilliant.

Signature

Quote by MANDyDraw Indonesia? I wonder what does he/she looks like, and what history background will it takes, Indonesia has a lot of stories to tell.

Yes, Indonesia has too much history to tell. But at least, I want to see how he/she looks like.
(and I want to see NetherlandxIndonesia pairing too XD *shot*)

Why do you even ask the whole planet is into Hetalia you should be asking who is not !
*btw i'm not and a friend of mine isn't either h

?

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Quote by hikarikameFavoite character is China. Probably the only one here. There may be a lot of Chinese, but we really all do live in China. Or there aren't enough Chinese APH fans here. Or just not enough APH fans here in general.

Indeed, even there's a Hetalia's Minitokyo page!check this out: hetalia-axis-powers
Still underconstruction but there's still a ove sensation for ll the hetalia fans, right?
Let's show our love for Hetalia, MT! n.n

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Oh my god I thought I was the only person here on MT who truly loves Hetalia! On Zerochan, there are like 66,000 pictures of the Hetalia characters! For real! I love Iggy! Prussia is so awesome! Italy is so cute I just wanna hug him! I love the pairing Us×Uk! I also love the fanart of Scotland the fans make! Scot×Eng is a great pairing!

I learned to laugh. I learned to cry. But will I ever learn to say Goodbye? ~~Goodbye Forever?~~
Saying Goodbye isn't the hard part. It's what we leave behind. ~~Leaving a part of Your Heart~~
Liking is easy. Loving is difficult. Letting go is both ~~I can let you go Physically but I cannot Mentally~~

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.