Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jeevas says Hello - Minitokyo

Jeevas says Hello

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hey there,
after being user here for a while I thought it'd be nice to make some greetings to the community OX

So hello to everyone,
my name is Nessa (19) and I'm from Germany. Trying my best writing English properly.
I love Minitokyo :nya: And writing comments to almost every scan I'm downloading :]

Fav Manga:
Chobits, Death Note, X-1999, Angelic Layer, some Bleach, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Loveless,
Ranma 1/2, Tokyo Babylon, CardCaptor Sakura and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.
So, I love a lot of CLAMP's work^^

Fav Anime:
Code Geass, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note,
CardCaptor Sakuar, Neon Genesis Evangelion, The Vision of Escaflowne, X Series, Angel Sanctuary was kinda well^^,
Spirited Away, Tonari no Totoro, Tokikake, Princess Mononoke, xxxHolic Movie.

Uhm, yeah.. o_0

Hope I'll find some threads to talk around and make new friends :]

See ya ^_^'

Siegeldamon

Siegeldamon

I art Thou

Hiya!...Well Hope your enjoying your stay

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings and welcome to mt nessa feel free to enjoy your stay ^^ if you need any help, a friend then I'm here for ya ^^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

greetings jeevas
my name is mick nice to meet you

why?

Thank you all for welcoming me :]
It's nice to mett you ^^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.