Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 strange dreams - Minitokyo

strange dreams

page 1 of 1 11 total items

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

i have something in my sleep i dream about the future
(everything i dream really happens)
it is not clear and i directly forget what i have dreamed
but when it happens i remember what i dreamed
i'm having it for around 3 years i think, but not sure what it is

greetings mick

why?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yeah I'm the same way when I dream it sometimes comes true, zombies well hehe, but when I dream serious things they come true, with me they come in codes, mostly because I'm the type that likes puzzles, but I've been having this all my life, it's here recently, about ten years, that I've gotten stronger with this and other abilities...but it's a psychic ability, don't know if you believe in this stuff or not but that's what it is

BuBbLeS!

Signature

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

i see i never gave a thought about a psychic but i think they exist
is there a way to get more information?

why?

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

maybe it's these kind of deja vu feelings. you dreamed about your forgotten past and history repeats.

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

that's so strange things like that happen to me too. like simple thing such as i went into zacks house for the first time ever and it looked familiar then i moved a blanket and sat down by him and that was my dream a few weeks ago. it is so crazy and i have no idea either what it is caused by

Signature

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

I am exactly like you.
When i dream about something and i forot about it
after that when what i dreamed about happen; i remember it

well, the dreames is another world.

?~?

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

It's called "deja vu". XD;
I have it all the time.

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

i don't think it is deja vu i had a site in front of me the other day were i readed that deja vu and the dreams are something diferent
i think it is possible to have more psychic ability's because i have 3 myself

why?

yukka-kino

yukka-kino

?Reminisced Light?

In this matter it is not deja vu. There are dreams that I forgot then later remembers it. But I also have dreams that I don't forget but still happens. These kind of things happens to me many times now. But what bothers me the most are those 4 dreams, more of nightmare, that I was almost killed. It's almost because the 1st one I was saved. The 2nd one I saved myself. In the 3rd and 4th, I wake up when I almost got killed.

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

Quote by ttwenmaybe it's these kind of deja vu feelings. you dreamed about your forgotten past and history repeats.

Quote by ChiekoKawabeIt's called "deja vu". XD;
I have it all the time.

Yup!
I agree! It's DE-JA-VU!

~kitto dekiru~

i get dejavu all the time, it actually gets stronger, it gets real very often

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.