Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you imagine your life without Anime - Minitokyo

How do you imagine your life without Anime

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

My life wihout anime. It will be boring of course
:(
What about you all.

?~?

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

I really can't imagine my life without anime. I have been watching anime since I was 8, maybe even younger? I think if I might have stuck with sports more seriously, but I really don't know.

I'm just glad I have anime, without it I don't think I would be as happy :)

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

Xxgun00xX

Xxgun00xX

ALL HAIL LELOUCH FOREVER!!!!

only wone word:
HORRIBLE

Destiny is a future that has already been decided, but if it's you, Kamui, it can be changed

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

That's right like you said "AngelOfChaos01" without anime i don't think also i whould be as happy. XD

?~?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well to be honest I am relatively new to anime, only about ten years have I been watching it, before hand I would watch movies and stuff so it wouldn't be all that hard to live without anime, I don't want to but I could if I had to

BuBbLeS!

Signature

withe a lot more time bat a lot of boring time

without anime i feel my life not perfect!...

i'd probably have alot more money lol but everything else would be the same as it is now. i probably would have like another hobby like stamp collecting lol

bodo-man

Asyraf

sucks! if live without anime its so boring

Zero-Sama

I'd fill the void with something else...but it wouldn't be the same..

Bore to dead.

I woldn't spend hours staring at my computer screen,wouldn't have a collection of 888 anime pictures ...people wouldn't think I'm a freak...so it would be TERRIBLE!There would be something missing in my life!

i cannot imagine how empty life would be wifout anime!

i dunno...
it'll b boring ofcoz bt i dunno whether i still like them...
i juz cant laugh like usual...like other ppl..
so tired...

Erm... think my eyes would still be wrecked on reading, my first and still one of my loves. Maybe I'd spout less about anime storylines and characters, but I'll still try to make my dialogues more interesting with trivia and stuff... But anime has been quite educational, what with things like Hetalia (slightly corrupted history XD).

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(...) wait you got more OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(...) Yeah that about covers it!

NO! Don't even let me think of it~!
I can't even imagine a life without anime!

奥村雪男 :
『今からで。。。僕はお父さんの代わりに弟​を保護します。』
『これは笑っするものではありません!』

anamika

anamika

Always Follow your Dreams :-)

What "A life without Anime "
Well for me I can't imagine a life without Anime.
Anime is a part of my life .

Let your wings spread freely for flying high!

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i've thought of that before, n i try to imagine my life without anime

as i see life the way it is and i'm not at my hometown these past years, i must be more independent in everything (esp. money hahaha) so i haven't really read manga or buy anime these days, and my college life just goes on. even that i still up 2 date with anime nowadays, so i don't really leave it. like anamika, anime is a part of my life

i always think of 'Life without anime'...it'll be so dull, so depressed, anime is just something that can heal my mind...i'd rather die than life in 'no anime' life.

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Like a grenade without it's pin.

You have been warned.

FireBlaster

The Quiet Life

Boring

Life is Figth

It'll be very very boring - -!

I wouldn't know what to doo :( I would get so bored... other than that I've learnt lots of nice concepts and thoughts in anime..
I've been watching them from my childhood, they're part of my life and character as well ^^

Boring!
i love anime and manga cant imagine w/o them

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.