Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Visual Novel that you think is good? - Minitokyo

What Visual Novel that you think is good?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

For me, these visual novel get priorities,

Shingetsutan Tsukihime a.k.a Melty Blood

A TYPE-MOON visual novel, it's also known as Tsukihime, well, the main protagonist, Shiki killed a vampire but the vampire came back...uh...how do I explain, revived? But it seems like the storyline gets better and better as many secrets and then some other good side story and scenarios appears... Anyways it's 18+, if you're below 18, don't bother with this visual novel...

Fate/Stay Night

Another TYPE-MOON visual novel, compared to Tsukihime, for me, I think Fate/Stay Night is better with it's storyline. It's divided into three scenarios and the scenario must be unlocked through a scenario only then another scenario. The first scenario Fate, the second scenario, Unlimited Blade Works (my favourite scenario ^^) and the third Heaven's Feel. I think if you're a visual novel collector, you must have this visual novel and anyways, it's 18+.

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

Owh, it's Fate/Stay Night sequel but the plot seems a bit weaker than Fate/Stay Night. It's 18+ though.

Chaos;Head

From Nitro+, I think Chaos;Head visual novel is good and seen it as a revolutionary visual novel as it gives one a new different feeling of visual novel as the main hero, Nishijo Takumi is a simple otaku with unusual delusion and it gives the feeling of different as the story gains complexity and became the weirdest visual novel I've seen. Yay! no 18+!

Clannad

What should I say anymore, even most people loves Clannad. Clannad is from KEY, whom made Kanon too. Although the visual novel is exactly the same like the anime, there is still a difference with another scenario... You can go to Tomoyo, Kyou, and some other charcters route if you wants too...ahaha.. Anyways, there are two type of Clannad release, one without 18+ scene and one with 18+ scene.

Kanon

Well, Kanon is a really good visual novel and it's even if compared to Clannad. It's from KEY too. I don't think I should make this longer... it's superb but 18+.

Canvas 2 - Niji Iro No Sketch

From F&C F01, Canvas have a good storyline with some sort of art complexity. The story revolves around Kamikura Hiroki, an adviser for art club on a school and the girls around him. Of course, Canvas 2 gives different scenario as different character became the main subject. It's 18+ too..uh... wait, there's Canvas 3 already..? Gotta buy them now and wait for the translations ^^

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

always been a fan of vampire hunter d that's what started me with visual novels and manga in general, then comes the conclusion that most don't entertain me but d always did

BuBbLeS!

Signature

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

I think is "Shuffle"

?~?

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

yea, Shuffle is also good ^^

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

hmmm why not fate/zero its a great novel

Signature
Member OF:ClampFans

darth750

darth750

Blurb! Blurb! Wooble! Wooble!

Why not give "Planetarian" a try ? I admit the gameplay usually takes a while but the story is great, nice sounds effects and graphics too plus the soundtracks from Music Mode are really relaxing. The end is ... well, why spoil this great game? Find out by playing it. I really recommend it ...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.