Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About the Conficker Worm Attack on April 1 - Minitokyo

About the Conficker Worm Attack on April 1

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Heres a video link that explains how to defend against the Conficker Worm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB49oUbySM0

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

U heard about it too?

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

... Right in the day of my birthday?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I didn't hear about it until I went to myspace, it appears to be a bad one, but just don't ever open mail from users you don't know and if you do know them if they have a paper clip by the email don't open it, this should be universal with all mail of don't open mail with the paper clip...or other symbol because this means something is in the email and some email servers download the stuff instantly instead of letting the user do it manually

BuBbLeS!

Signature

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Lol, this is just something someone bored said and it spread like a virus! Hahahahah its so funny! Right in april foolsday! Cant you see something strange about it?

Oh, and btw, nothing happened! AMAZING ISNT IT.

Source F-Secure:
"Conficker.C was programmed to start generating a list of websites on April 1st in an attempt to download updates to itself."

Don't believe all that crabs. :)

I manually remove most of Conficker from dozens PCs and I can say that the only way to get a real safety is to update your Window$ system.
So if you have a cracked OS you have no chance: bypass the WGA or buy a licence :)
Most of people cannot afford none of this :D

in the end, the attack never happens lol

-----------------------------------------------
watch free anime at http://vidberry.com!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.