Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who we are - Minitokyo

Group announcement by shadow-warriors

DO YOU BELIVE IN THE DARKNESS?

YES
1 votes
NO
0 votes
A LITTLE
0 votes
WITH ALL MY SOUL
1 votes
I DONT KNOW?
0 votes
YOUR FULL OF IT
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

yoyojoe11

yoyojoe11

LORD OF DARK_PAIN >_<

this is a quick how to of what we are and who we are we are the ones of shadow aka darkness and we lurk in the shadows if you dont belive then we are not the ones for you. we trust each outher but trust even fewer people out side of the group. when called apone we act we just dont stand around and cry we are the warriors of shadow fell are blade of darkness. if you have any more Qs please ask yoyojoe11 thank you for your time. ^_^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

thanks for that and I applied to join and if you want your first affiliate then look no further I admin ecchi group ^^ if you're interested then leave me a message and if you need mod/admin help don't hesitate to ask for that either

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.