Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how would you like to die? - Minitokyo

how would you like to die?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

ahaha this is so random XP, I just been wondering this question for sometime I guess..either freezing to death or dying in my sleep >P whichever...how about chu?

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

i hav no idea.

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

Hmm... I don't care really as long as it's quick.

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

just in a blink of an eye

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

As disturbing as this is.... In my dream world, I would want to die honorably in battle with nothing but my katana. But in real life, I want to die in my sleep when I'm old. As creepy as it is......

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

as for me.... i either want to die by hypothermia ( your're exposed to extreme sub zero temperature and thus you think you're sleepy, but in fact... you're dying ) or in sleep... painless ya know, unless i sacrifice my life for someone i love..... like jumpin out in space like squall did in ff8 ^_^' heh.... painful and intimidating....

Signature

A totally painless death...

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Give me the painful one.. I'll die happily knowing that I'll finally be rid of that pain XD

Alone and icy...

When I am asleep...painless ^^

either in my sleep or during sex
<_<
>_>
what?

Go to www.flyingturkey.com/boards
then join and read the stories behind the name at the Creative Tendencies board.

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Hmmm, i think i would rather die taking my own life, b/c then its like ur controling ur own destiny(not that i believe in fate or anything^^)

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Kevorkian

The Worst

I am not sure, probably killing a lot of people with me.

athiest, faceless, ageless, shapeless, mind elevates into states i'm weightless, spines shake when they in the wake of greatness

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I most likely see myself dying in the most painful, and inhuman was possible. Seriously I wouldn't doubt that happening to me. Either or death is a fear that I don't want to think about right now.....but what happens will happens...and then I will embrace deaths touch...

Signature Image

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Quote by Xandyunless i sacrifice my life for someone i love..... like jumpin out in space like squall did in ff8 ^_^' heh.... painful and intimidating....

jumping out to save rinny aye~ ^_^'

for me....i wouldnt pick a way....cant have everything go the way you want it too....but also...well cause i cant think of a way hehe...well dont really wanna think of a way anywayzZ ^_^'

Signature Image

lol during sex... that would be werid for the other person. i would like to die duing my sleep

Signature

I would like to die quickly but in a really exciting way, no dieing in my sleep or nothing, something like splated while jumping out of an aeroplane or something cool along those lines

Demonchild

DemonChild

welli could have to say either just going in my sleep..or something smashs me and i won't feel it cause it would happen really fast -__-

Your fate will soon be over.

MrSagara

Love. Is. Life.

Quote by Demonchildwelli could have to say either just going in my sleep..or something
smashs me and i won't feel it cause it would happen really fast -__-

lol....interesting haha...I on the other hand would like to pass on peacefully...with all my love ones around me...of course that won't happen since I'm a real bastard in reality. :(

Quote by Blaise PascalClarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

well I'd cut my wriast, then choke myself with a pillow case then fall of a cliff then die...THE END

Magically Delicious, yo.

pyreleaf

pyreleaf

...Frustrated Elf Guitarist...

old... wrinkly and dying of age.. I want those kind of deaths that you know your time has come and then you'd be surrounded by your family and loved ones in your last few minutes of life.. and then well, I die peacefully and without guilt..

damn if I die in an accident!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

I want to die either in my sleep, with honor such as in some sort of meaningful battle, painlessly, or old and married and knowing that I've lived happily ever after. Finally. :\

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

hm... i think i remember seeing a thread like this one.... hm.... @.@ well, whatever. I'd like to either burn or freeze to death. I don't know why, it just seems a appealing to me. :D Nah, but honestly, I'd really like to die sleeping or trying to protect a person dear to me.

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

i think a sleep ........... yup asleep ao no one nows and im peacefull
y u ask this question frezzing would suck bepemnds how fast

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.