Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 any GOOD Psychological & Horror anime - Minitokyo

any GOOD Psychological & Horror anime

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

I really like horror anime XD
i watched "Jigoku Shoujo - Hell's Girl"
and i want to know if there is a good Psychological & Horror anime.

help me please

?~?

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

I'm not too sure about it but I would reccomend Higurashi No Naku Korou Ni, it's pretty horrory-like, but when it comes to psychological stuff, There's nothing like True Blue. Although both are not safe for your brain.

Signature Image
I am the conformer, the bright sunlight that wipes all sorrow.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Elfen Lied. It has both, although you will notice the psychological part more when you reach the 3rd episode.

madaramewannabe

Professional Henchman

You guys have already got the only ones I can think of (although I thought the title was Perfect Blue).

vIta'pu'be'

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Try Gankutsuou if you don't mind foregoing the horror part. It's very much a psychological drama, not to mention an awesome one.

Shigofumi is really good. Unfortunately, it starts out epic and then loses quality the longer towards the end you come.

I don't know any anime, but if you ever want a good horror & psychological manga try Doubt.

Ghost Hound is psychological enough and has a nice plot ^^

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

i will try this animes.
thank you all
that's great

?~?

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Check out Tokko, one of my favorite horror animes.
Also Speed Grapher, Demon Prince Enma are pretty good.
You may not want to watch it because it's pretty messed up but it's called Mystery of the Necronomicon.

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

thank you "Alistare"

?~?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

try paranormal agent, texhnolyze, and devil may cry *which all isn't released yet to the states and most areas* trust me these are not for the faint of heart/mind but they are horror/psychological

BuBbLeS!

Signature

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

this animes seems good also "angelxxuan"

?~?

Cholie

Cholie

(o^.')b

How about:
Ghost Hunter (It's definitely psychological and horror.)
Claymore (More like a killing anime. The sound of cutting flesh.)
Shikabane Hime (More Killing and Shikabane mean corpses.)
Kuroshitsuji (Erm...not so horror but has a dark atmosphere to it.)
Shingetsutan Tsukihime (How the eyes of death sound?)
Kara no Kyoukai (Similar to the above one, also same company too.)
Vampire Knight (Vampires Duh!)
Persona Trinity Soul (Personas eating, killing, tearing...each other)

Hmm...what else...er....that's all I remember now.

?(

Wow, nobody said anything about "Death Note", those 2 superhumans play psychological games all the time. Fairly dark atmosphere and feel but you may have seen it already. Great anime tho i've never seen the anime version. I would myself recommending Higurashi no naku koro ni, first season is mind numbing and u get killer lolis (if ur into it) "Nipaa~"?

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

arigatou Cholie for your help, i already watched"Vampire Knight" and"Kuroshitsuji" and i will try the others.

Indrix like you said "Death Note" also, i forgot about it ;
i haven't seen the game version yet but i watched the anime, thank you.

?~?

Higurashi naku no koro ni O.o Creepy!

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Ghost Hunt.
It gives me the creeps at certain point of the show.

mmmm..... horror & psychological, no doubt, Monster is one of the best, and also recommand Kara no Kyoukai, it's one of the best of actual anime

I though Neon Genesis Evangelion and Death Note were the best Psychological series ever.

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

I can't believe no one has mentioned Mononoke yet!
It's amazing~!
(I don't usually watch much horror animes, so I don't really have any other suggestions. I watch a lot of psychological though, but they're not exactly "horror", so I won't mention them.)

Higurashi No Naku Korou Ni, Ghost Hunt, Elfen Lied, Umineko no Naku Koro ni (currently airing)

Ookami to Koushinryou (show)

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.