Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One Piece: Luffy Vs Ace - Minitokyo

One Piece: Luffy Vs Ace

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

FlameMasterAJ

FlameMasterAJ

Flame Master

I'm not a huge fan of One Piece, but love Ace (I have an unhealthy obsession with fire.) I have never followed the anime or manga, but was wondering who is stronger? I don't want biased opinions. This has been on my mind, and was just wondering since I don't have the time to read the whole One Piece manga or watch the whole anime to just answer the question for myself.

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

well, i didn't watch one piece all. i just watch a few episodes in (mangas Tv; spacetoon power).
from what i have watched the strongest of course is the main character "Luffy"
i didn't know this "Ace" very much but i think that luffy more stronger than ace.

well that's my opinion ~_~

?~?

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

When in the Skytopia, Enel's electricity does nothing to Luffy. Because his devil's fruit is "gomu-gomu" that makes him a rubber-man. So rubber is an isolator for electricity. But I think it'll be different with Ace. Ace power is fire, so he can melt Luffy in one shot!
So, Ace is stronger than Luffy!

happy and positive

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Damn, that's a tough question.
A Rubber boy vs. Fire dude. Hmmm, well really i don't want them to fight each other! They're both awesome, and I think they both have their strengths and weaknesses.
A draw? LOL!

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

sincerely, i think luffy is stronger.. coz he's getting power ups with every adventure they have..
but luffy himself thinks ace is stronger. he mentioned that he never beat ace once, even when ace didnt have the "fire" power. and ace tied with captain smoker, who luffy cant beat. the manga depicts that ace is strong, but with luffy getting new power, i think the fact will change sooner than later. luffy now on the way to saving ace from the world government..
well, there is still the rubber vs. fire thingy..

Signature

but BlackBeard win Ace, and Luffy now start battle vs BB

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

Luffy will definitely win! He has been learning new moves and gaining in strength everyday from all of his battles. Even if he wasn't able to beat Ace back then, he can definitely beat him now, I have faith in him :D

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

In one piece Luffy states that Ace has always beat him in fights. Unless luffy can nullify devil fruit abilities, Ace will always win since he consciencelly can turn his body into fine making physical attacks useless.
The reason Black Beard beat Ace is because his fruit is a anti fruit to people like ace. He can beat anyone like ace, but when luffy fights him if he does, luffy has can actually do damage to him since luffy uses physical attacks.

Ace beats luffy
luffy beats Black Beard
Black Beard beats Ace

in theory of the Devil fruits

yes, yes of course - logia is very cool
but Luffy have the will-power...

catmk2

catmk2

ace is powerful , luffy will lose if they fight

Mmm, well, fire burns rubber so Ace would win... I saw 300 OP's anime chapters so... but, Luffy has the will and Secando Gia mmm i dont know... xD I think ace wins...

ACE!

Ace

i dunna know who is stronger , but i think gold d roger is the strongest. ^^
i love this series.

Signature Image

As for now, in the anime Ace seems to be stronger, but Luffy will definitely surpass him soon. That's because Ace has been captured by the marines and will soon be executed, and the only one who can and I'm sure will save him is Luffy. Of course to do so Luffy has to surpass the person who captured Ace in the first place, Black Beard. At least that's how the anime goes....I haven't read the manga but I'm a huge fan of the anime.

SPARTANDARKMU

RoZeMbErG_EvA>.<

lufy

merged: 08-18-2009 ~ 07:46am
nhaaa

ace is much stronger than luffy up until now

luffy says that ace is stronger :P just how kaychan said

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

Ace

now one piece is only halfaway done 2009,12 years>manga,1 decade>anime,so another 10 years or so for OP,they even not reach the new world yet,
so Luffy will turn godlike,like others,in the half point of the new world,but for now Luffy is weaker than Ace,even in the latest/recent plot

luffy is gona be the pirats king so who do u expect to win ,,!

ace, for one main reason. Luffy is rubber, rubber can melt.. so ace can beat him since he controls fire.

tonyalien

tonyalien

Luffy-Law-Love

Luffy, Naturally when he will be stronger ^_^

Luffy-Law-Love
Signature

bikoula

bikoula

zanzarah

luffy is the funniest

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.