Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fighting - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

hey i have a question to you all i wonder what your thinking about fighting
and did you fight once when your friend was in danger or something like that

wel it was not a real fight but somebody bullied my friend when i was there
he was stronger then me a basketball was near my feat and i trew it at his head
i hitted him but i had to run was a bit scared of fighting back then T_T

why?

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

Well, somehow i like fighting because i want to be strong :D
but fighting is not good all time x_x
I'm a girl after all but i want to fight like anime in "mobile suit"(Gundam) fo exemple that whould be great.
but i whould also protect one of my friends if he/she is in trouble.
Well, i really remembred the fight between me and two boys when i was in elementary school
one of them was in my age and the other boy was his little brother (his younger than me 2 years)
well i really forgot the fight exately because of what but i pushed them until they Landed on the ground.
It wasn't actually a real fight ^_^'

?~?

well , im kinda a deliquent -.-" but when im fighting i do it not for me, for my friends or when nazis are punching some ppl i always punching back xD because i hate nazis rly >.<

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I was a bad kid when I was in school...I always picked and won fights but these days I find fighting with words is more fun, no I'm not that gross one that uses bad words or words to hurt, but I like to fight with intelligence, so even if I lose I still have won because I used my brain when they used nothing more than brute force...then I can't find many shorter than I so chances are I can also dodge and move quicker than others ^^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.