Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the big metal topic - Minitokyo

the big metal topic

page 1 of 1 7 total items

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

hey i was on a other site before i joined you and they had a topic that was called the big metal topic,
it is not a game atleast i think it is not, you just paste albums and the songs of metal groups here that you like, but one rule the songs have to be in the album.

why?

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

hum, i don't know this big metal topic.
should we paste songs of metal groups.

?~?

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

wel just paste the album name and all of the songs in it

why?

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

What's the point? If you're going to ask people what metal music they like, they shouldn't be limited to just one album. And, from the looks of things, this is just another stupid "list a bunch of names" post where you don't say anything about the where and the why you made the choices you did. I mean... look at it like this; if all you do is list names, why should I give a shit about what you think?

"Copy and paste" threads are fucking useless.

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

well just fun
i'll begin
konkhra - spit or swallow

01 Centuries
02 Spit or swallow
03 Life eraser
04 Hail the body, burden the spirit
05 Hooked
06 Facelift
07 Scorn of the earth
08 Subconscience
09 Necrosphere
10 hold another level

why?

thnk so lot

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.