Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you play an instrument? - Minitokyo

Do you play an instrument?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

so almost all ur here like to play some instrument?

bout the reasons,me also have that same problem
mine was play the flute in high school
*hard combine mouth and fingers*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

yep...i play the saxophone

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. i cant remember the last time i've play was the Sax, so i'm sure that's a Brass rite? or was it Wind..

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

oh I donĀ“t can play a Instrument -_- I wish I could play a Instrument. Violin, piano, cello or drams I would be so happy to could play one of them. You all could be so lucky to play an Instrument and I have no talent to play a instrument :sweat:

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

ookani0131

Your Nightmare

Well... now i don't play anything but a time ago i played the drums and some of saxophome

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

well i only play guitar XD , but my fav is the piano, the sound is wonderful, is almost mystical :D , buuutttt........... i don't know how to play it XO (what a sadness XD ) it's a little ironic XD , i like the cello too but i don't played either XD ,................ *someone please shoot me* XD

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Quote by KeoughHm.. i cant remember the last time i've play was the Sax, so i'm sure that's a Brass rite? or was it Wind..

It's a woodwind instrument. e.e;; Because it has a reed. o.x;; Though some people think it's a brass because most of them are shiny like the cornets/trumpets, french horns, and such. o_o;;

Anyway, I play the oboe and violin. e.e;; Fourth year for the violin, third for the oboe. :B;; I wasn't forced to play them, I just want to. <<;; Everyone in my family opposes me playing instruments. ;_; They think I should quit. But I'd never! >__<;; :: Cackles. :: o-o;;

Signature

i played the violin for 4 years and then quit. im now playing trumpet for my 3rd year and have been playing piano since i was five (im 16 now)

Signature

lol i play brass... trombone!! XD

piano and clarinet.

i didn't like the piano lessons, but I love playing piano.
as long as it's not sheet music for repotoire or exams >.<

chibicow

chibicow

i_miss_MT_1.0

I used to the Piano/organ, i dunno you pick, unlike most of you's i wasnt forced into it, but when i started to get good, like immediately *no lie*, my parents started to pressure me into it more and more, i reluctantly quit some 3 years ago after playing for over 6... i still wish i played, but still, my teacher wasnt doing the best job teaching me... oh well, thats my life story... hehe! Sorry if i bored you.

Personal Note - Oddly enough i like classical music?!? not necessarily the real fancy shmancy stuff but the easy going styles i like! I dunno, go figure?

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

ermm... i play the piano but I'm only in grade 5 now T.T I actually started piano when i was 4 or 5. then I stopped at level 2 since I hated it. Then after 3-4 years later I started to like back piano & I practiced it myself without going for any lessons. then, the time has come for me to learn piano again! @_@ surprisingly my teacher said I could skip up to grade 3.. XD til' now I'm still enjoying it :D I play mostly jpop & ... sentimental music pieces x_x' too bad i hate classical XD oh yeah, i play a lil tiny bit of guitar too. My brother's teaching me.. but i kinda suck in it T.T i guess guitar hates yumi T^T oh well ^^" but seriously, i enjoy playing musical instruments. kills time & boredom :nya:

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Played my first six string back in 2000 because of my girlfriend's encouragement. Plus, she's a guitar guru as well. But as time goes on, I got busy with studies and rarely got the time to touch the guitar. But heck, at least I remember all the notes!

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

I've played quite a few instruments. I've played the clarinet, bass drum, baritone saxiphon, tenor saxiphone, acoustic guitar, and electric guitar. I really want to learn how to play a violin though.

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

I used to play piano, but I stopped after high school. College was too much work I had to stop

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

None of the above. Used to play keyboard when I was 6 or 7 years old. But then quit. Then I used to play violin when I was about 8 or 9 years old. And then I quit again. And now, I mean this year's holidays, maybe, I'm gonna play flute. Don't know if I'm quiting it again. ^_^'

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Doesn't anyone play the violin around here. I mean it's the best instrument around. Anyway that's what I play, and I'm really good at to. I've already skipped three grades in one month.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

I've played the violin for 11 years. :D This past year I just got a really expensive instrument (cost more than my car...). I also dabble in piano.

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

I used to play the Clarinet, it's still stashed in my closet. Also played Recorder in grade school, my toy Harmonica, and Triangle.
I cuold be a one-member band, assuming I had four mouths! :nya:

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

No I don't, but I want to learn playing on the piano and guitar, and if it's possible the sax :P

up up and away

AlexXan

AlexXan

124C41+

Well, i play guitar and i would like to learn play on piano. :)

Proud member of ::Simple-ism:: ::Colorfull-Wallies:: ::Feathers-of-Eternity::

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

i started the piano last week. i'm getting my second lesson later on today...

I played drums and French Horn and still dabble in them from time to time in my free time.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.