Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 O.O my Smileys are always smiling? - Minitokyo

O.O my Smileys are always smiling?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

i have a problem guys! every time i want to put a smiley (like angry or crying ones) they all look like this at the end >>>> :)

what the heck is this? @.@ do you have the same problem or is it only me?

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

CaMiLi

CaMiLi

ALL HAIL LULU!

jup... ist wahrscheinlich ein bug ^^ .... GRR :D

DO U NEED A USERPAGELAYOUT? JUST WRITE ME A PM ^^Signature Image

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

me too like the pacman smily >>> :pacman:

why?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it's probably just a bug/glitch I'm certain it'll be fixed soon I don't normally use those so I haven't noted anything out of the ordinary

BuBbLeS!

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I agree, I've been getting the same thing o_o I wondered if my computer had a virus or something but now I see others have this problem too... Hope it'll be fixed soon.
And for further clarification, in case a mod wants to check, if I right-click on any of the smilies and select "View Background Image", it takes me to this image (I use Firefox, if this helps).

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

wohoo so i'm not the only one hehehe *grin*

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

yeah this problem make me creeps, really i begin to hate this happy face T_T i can't demostrate my angry, joyfullnes, sadnness. this bug affect all members and groups....

T_T

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

lol forced happiness.

fixed.

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

wohoo thaaanks >.<

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Here at Minitokyo, be happy or be banned!

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.