Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thx to Participants of 1st U N I T Y Project! ::RESULTS:: - Minitokyo

Thx to Participants of 1st U N I T Y Project! ::RESULTS::

Group announcement by The-Aikuchi-Squad

how was the otaku quizline event?

Lotsa Fun! rox X3
5 votes
it could be better >_<;
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

:pacman: I dub the u n i t y project's 1st event a SUCCESS

Lotsa people passed by but of course I only took record of members and will-be members!

So here are their scores and their total points from the event!

T-A-S members/Will-Be Members

chuckstar : 100 pts for participating in 1st Unity Event Otaku quizline
+ 5 pts + 5 pts = 110 pts total

ChiekoKawabe: 100 pts for participating in 1st Unity Event Otaku quizline

WindAlchemist : 100 pts for participating in 1st Unity Event Otaku quizline
+ 5 pts + 5 pts +5 pts +10 pts for winning = 125 pts

sWeEt-MiKu : 100 pts for showing up twice and trying to participate in 1st Unity Event Otaku quizline.

Christabel92 : 100 pts for participating in 1st Unity Event Otaku quizline

meyrin-chan : 50pts for trying to be there. srry u couldnt make it.

sasuke : 50pts for giving me ur msn. i so srry the pc messed up the contact.

Thx to all those of MT who participated in the event (both t-a-s members and non-members) ^^ I hope the next event will be even more fun than this one was! ^.^

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

I r teh winrar! xD
That was a lot of fun, you are an extremely awesome group leader! I wouldn't be able to come up with this stuff or at least not host it >.<
*high fives*

Signature Image

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

*high fives back*

Thanks but it was only fun cuz u and the others showed up! *hugs* X3

And I'll continue to do my best if i have u guys with me! Thanks! :pacman:

And I'm glad u won! Good job! ^.^ *throws confetti* And now u have gained the ability to extract .rar files! lol

Since u won, u get to have something u want for ur character as long as it doesnt enable godmodding. since it's the 1st time we had an event and u won, I'd like u to have something special. :3 so u can have wing powers and Allelujah under ur control or as ur bf if u want and i'll make it so future members r not allowed to claim him. but if u want to get something else instead, let me know. :3

i'll try to make medals but it'll take time. and my apologies in advanced if they don't come out too good. T^T *sniffle*

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Hahaha, awesome! I think I will just take the wings for now so its not too much at once! I'll get Allelujah later when I actually have my character setup (but still keep him in the back for me *-*) xD

Its okay, the medals don't have to be super! You don't really have to make medals though since the members were still awarded actual points; those would be medals enough ^^ Spend your time on more actual activities =3

Signature Image

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

ah that;s a good idea! i never thought of that! thx ichi-nii! ^.^)>

And it's ok, i didnt mean to make him appear right away in ur profile or anything. i mean as long as u have the character, u can do what u want with it no matter if u decide to use him now, later, or never.

So I'll take it that ur prize is Wing powers and Allelujah.
I'll keep that in my record. And u r now able to add that to an abilities list of some sort in your character's profile if you'd like.

It's ok if u don't want to use Allelujah now, just know that u won him already so u don't have to try to again. XD

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Okay awesome, Thanks! This is fun xD

Signature Image

Waah... this scoring board is fun! I'll try to be there next time... but...
sel-chan what timezone will you use?
We have different timezones so I can't hardly find you online...

merged: 05-09-2009 ~ 04:45am
sorry I didn't see your GMT-5

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Sorry I died in the convo, I felt out of place. xD

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Awwwww. I lost it. I NEED A PC, OH MY GOSH! u.u"

Chuckstar

Chuckstar

Mr. Customer

Congrats for winning, Sarukah! x3

This event was a lot of fun, I had a great time! Please plan these events at the end of the week, on Friday or Saturday. I won't have time to come otherwise. Looking forward to the next event! And yes I agree, you are a great leader for this group! ^^

"That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when."
"All the stars in the sky are waiting for you."
- Reverie Planetarian

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

@ meyrin-chan: lol i'm in the U.S. XD gmt -5:00
what time r u?
cuz sometimes i'm online and i see u post but i barely miss u because at the time i was working on group page content. XD so i know it's not impossible

lol XD i'm glad the scoring board is fun! i will do my best to make earning points not very hard so that way everyone can have the ability to get some :3 *thumbs up*

@ Chie-chan: I know u did, I was gonna change the topic to someting of ur interest, specifically the questions, but u just vanished xD And I was showing some neat la corda d'e oro pics too!

@ carlozzzzbr: lol i saw u tried many times as well so i will give u 50 pts like meyrin-chan and sasuke for trying xD ima edit that in right now so i dont 4get!

@ Chucky: yeah! same thing goes for me as well, due to school, friday, sat, & sunday r the best days 4 me! so dont wrry about it ;D And I'm so glad u enjoyed urself!

@ everyone: Thanks for the comments on the event! I'm glad u enjoyed urselves / supported it the best u could! :3 btw, the points up there are points earned from the event. NOT ur points earned in total. xD cuz remember, u've earned points from guestbook posts and carlozzzzbr and chie-chan earned points for helping out in the making of the event. :3

Right now, I'm going to focus on putting up the total scores on the scoreboard and the dress-up. :3

thank you lol...

merged: 05-11-2009 ~ 03:20pm
Lotsa Fun! rox X3

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.