Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ALTEIL gains u POINTS :&: I Will Be Gone 4 A While - Minitokyo

ALTEIL gains u POINTS :&: I Will Be Gone 4 A While

Group announcement by The-Aikuchi-Squad

what do u think of the-aikuchi-squad so far?

i think it's excellent! :3
3 votes
it's ok i guess >_<;
2 votes
mmm.. :x
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

I have school, and I have no one to help me run things.
Even though I say "we" all the time referring to staff, it actually means "I".. "Me". @.@; I'm the only real staff there is.

I updated the points explanation of the group page with this information.

*If u register at ALTEIL (Japan's no. 1 card game/mmo/) - no download required - then u earn + 40pts.

*At ALTEIL, u get +10pts per battle. And +15pts per win. Losses do not make u lose points on the T-A-S scoreboard.

Here is the link -> ALTEIL

Other than that, I'm working on something that has to do with the Dress-
Up activity.

Until it's done, please continue communicating with each other whether it be on MSN or in the group guestbook. And do ur best to rack up points.

Concerning point gain for alteil, please leave a link to ur profile on ALTEIL in the group guestbook. I will check all posts I've missed.

I will be gone 4 around a week or so. Even if I drop by I won't be able to do much else. My apologies but I'm only one person. :pacman: please have patience with me.

As for the layout, I;m gonna have to ask meyrin-chan to start working on it because it doesnt look like MT will be getting a new layout anytime soon.
Carlozzzzbr, if u finish the layout and get to cracking that group HTML code then I will put urs on the page. But that's only if u manage to get it done b4 meyrin-chan does because urs is supposed to be a temp layout. #_#

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Wow! The game sounds fun. (I'll get around to downloading it soon - I'm in the same position as you as far as school goes!)
And I'm gonna miss you, Selly. :[
I hope you come back extra soon. *hugs.*

Ah Sel-chan... I tried this game and registered..
Well, as a beginner... I don't know much of this game...
but it's a good one..

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

it's ok i guess >_<;

Chuckstar

Chuckstar

Mr. Customer

I registered but haven't gotten around to playing it yet. XD My user name is Chucky.

"That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when."
"All the stars in the sky are waiting for you."
- Reverie Planetarian

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

lol kays! ima give u guys the indicated points and lol it's not a downloadable game. u play it in the browser. however, it is an mmo. meaning all the players are actual people XD have fun! and i have an account there too... i have to\ check my email cuz i 4got my username @.@ ..... again...

u might have to download like.. whats it called? that program u need for flash games to run on ur pc? but besides minor software like that, the game is to be played on the site xD

lotsa artists u guys like such as "artist of Tales of the Abyss", "Godzilla movies. lol", "Code Geass R2 official manga", and so on are the artists of the cards u play with. They submit new cards to the game quite often. more like very often. XD so yes, cards are pretty. XD

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.