Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Notifications Count is Off - Minitokyo

Notifications Count is Off

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Okay, so it started the other day, when my Notifications count was at "1". The problem with that was, when checking my notifications and my inbox, I had no messages in either (i clear my notifications out once I'm done with them).

Well, now my Notifications count is up to 4, but there's nothing actually there. What's going on? Do I really have messages that I'm just not receiving? Or is something wrong and I'm getting a count for something that doesn't exist?

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

I've had this happening to me for like...a year. I always just stuck with what one of the mods/admins said at the time, to just hit purge all to temporarily fix it. I do wonder if we're actually getting messages we just aren't being allowed to see though.

Signature Image

Quote by WindAlchemistI've had this happening to me for like...a year. I always just stuck with what one of the mods/admins said at the time, to just hit purge all to temporarily fix it. I do wonder if we're actually getting messages we just aren't being allowed to see though.

Yeah, I was actually thinking "oh, maybe Purge All will fix this" only I thought of it only after clicking "Delete Selected" so then the "Purge All" button went away, since I'd cleared my Notifs. It is rather puzzling though, as to why and where the count is coming from.

Thanks for replying, btw! (At the very least, it gave me an actual notification, and I've been able to use purge all for now ^^)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Many threads have already been created on this same problem. Please remember to search before creating new threads. It is a known bug to all of us on the staff, and for now the only solution is to just do what Wind said.

Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

It has to do with deleted posts. Should hopefully be better from now on after you hit purge all.

Quote by SheqelIt has to do with deleted posts. Should hopefully be better from now on after you hit purge all.

Ah, I see! Thank you for answering my question; it was rather puzzling =) Sounds easy enough to purge, but the weird numbers were so confusing ;; Good to know what they mean! Thanks ^^

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

Notifications
yup very of lol

why?

Quote by mick-klaassenNotifications
yup very of lol

you have a Notif count of minus 1? ...well that's just weird XD

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

yeah cecked my mail before he coult give me a notification lol

why?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.